Grand Admiral Thrawns stun in "Manipulate" doesn't work...

Speedo
6 posts Member
edited June 2017
In his first ability "Manipulate" if the opponent's character has ability-block then GAT is suppose to stun them but I have tried multiple times in GW and he has yet to stun a character after they get ability-blocked. Is there something I don't know about the requirements of the stun? Must the ability-block come from him alone for him to stun in next attack? Please help me understand or fix!!!

Replies

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Speedo wrote: »
    In his first ability "Manipulate" if the opponent's character has ability-block then GAT is suppose to stun them but I have tried multiple times in GW and he has yet to stun a character after they get ability-blocked. Is there something I don't know about the requirements of the stun? Must the ability-block come from him alone for him to stun in next attack? Please help me understand or fix!!!
    My guess would be that you haven't upgraded it to the last level? The effects of the ability can't be resisted so if they're ability blocked it should be a guaranteed stun. Make sure you aren't actually on level 7 of the ability
  • We've tested Grand Admiral Thrawn's basic ability "Manipulate" in the Galactic War on targets which already had Ability Block and those targets get Stunned. Would you be able to provide more details in order to investigate this further? Screenshots, video, team compositions, leaders used, buffs/debuffs active, etc?
    Thank you.