5*+ High Gear Thrawn - how does he perform in arena?

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
edited June 2017
Most of us will be sitting at 5* Thrawn after the event. Can he compete in high end arena at G10/11? How are you modding him (speed I assume)? Share any observations if you've tested him against the current meta teams.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    anyone who can gear thrawn this fast probably also has him at 7*. i think we have to be a bit more patient ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    anyone who can gear thrawn this fast probably also has him at 7*. i think we have to be a bit more patient ;)

Agreed, which is why I said 5*+. @SnakesOnAPlane @Silleck have him at 7*, what gear?
  • He's not getting a single gear until I've fought against him in my shard or seen some good replays. Surprisingly, some of the whales in my shard had him at 5 stars only (had a peep, lol). I guess they're wiser because of Fulcrum and plan to play the waiting game like any smart dolphin/ F2P.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    He's not getting a single gear until I've fought against him in my shard or seen some good replays. Surprisingly, some of the whales in my shard had him at 5 stars only (had a peep, lol). I guess they're wiser because of Fulcrum and plan to play the waiting game like any smart dolphin/ F2P.

Is not the same effort to get Fulrum to 7* that 5 ** mostly awful ** rebels and the credits and gear needed for them and then again spend more to take Thrawn to 7*
  • leef wrote: »

I can gear him up to gear 10, it's just that I need 10 shards more of Sabine... I've done 400 crystals worth of refreshes every day for the past week and still I'm only at 55/65
    Also refreshed hard node once a day too
    Credit heist only gave me 3 mil at max tier

I hate my rng.
  • @Bouncyslime, if you're looking to unlock at 5 or 6 stars, Sabine is not necessary. G8 Phoenix with Chopper should do it.
  • @Bouncyslime, if you're looking to unlock at 5 or 6 stars, Sabine is not necessary. G8 Phoenix with Chopper should do it.
    Too late. Already geared Sabine to 7 and no cantina currency (used for shard shop for more Sabine)

Next time though
    Thanks