Please Add more flash event make it 30 minutes instead of 1 hour

Darksouls2020
368 posts Member
edited June 2017
I like to see more flash event 2 a day would be great. Also reduce the time to do them to 30 minutes instead of 1 hours. Also reduce wait time in between from 3hr to 1.5 hour.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    The potential! Although I feel like we are asking for a lot with this. I am fine with the rewards we already get. More are always welcome though.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    is this a serious suggestion, or a sarcastic jab at having to log in on a very specific time during the day?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    is this a serious suggestion, or a sarcastic jab at having to log in on a very specific time during the day?

Yes.
  • Options

More double the events double the times to do it , what the problem? How can anyone complain about missing an opportunity when there's an abundance of them. This also mean more gear for the hardcore player. Win win all around.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    No, they should give 5 zetas for each tier instead of your suggestion.
  • Options

More double the events double the times to do it , what the problem? How can anyone complain about missing an opportunity when there's an abundance of them. This also mean more gear for the hardcore player. Win win all around.

So you just want more free stuff...I think everyone agrees with that but not sure why that's worth mentioning.

BTW, I believe the flash events are like 5 times a day.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

it was a geniune question, i seriously couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.
    Making them more frequent, but last only 30 minutes has a draw back; some players will be able to do them all while others will miss the majority of them. This is somewhat unfair and creates the feeling that you're missing out.
    In reality it probably isn't even that unfair, but that feeling of missing out just sucks. Making the event more frequent adds to that feeling, wich could be seen as not favourable for the average player.
    On the other hand, like you said players will on average get more gear. Wich is awesome.
    I personally don't like the flash events that much because i have to login on predetermined times, wich is my least favourite part of the game. Whether it is for arena, raids, claiming bonus energy or these flash events. What if you're just done having a poop, but the flash events starts in 5 minutes? That's how people get hemorrhoids :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Calbear949 wrote: »

So you just want more free stuff...I think everyone agrees with that but not sure why that's worth mentioning.

Wit 2 flash event going at a time and more frequently that will be 20 flash event a day. With this many it be hard pressed to complain about missing them.
  • Options
    Calbear949 wrote: »

Wit 2 flash event going at a time and more frequently that will be 20 flash event a day. With this many it be hard pressed to complain about missing them.

Yeah...I don't quite get the complaints. You miss them...you miss them.
  • Options
    I don't mind the idea of flash events but I would like it if I got notifications when they were active, I get notifications for energy, raids, etc.
  • Options
    How about one every hour for 10 min duration. That makes sense too. 24 tries per day.
  • Options
    More events or more material, in general, would be wise. Having all available missions finished at 3 stars doesn't leave much to actually play anymore.

Flash events suck though. Progressing is already time-consuming and tedious. Creating opportunities that are gone in the blink of an eye are a slap in the face to people with lives and families. Events should be on an even par so that all players have the same chances to advance.

How about Flash Raids? Raids with new bosses and material that last a few days or a week for guilds to partake in?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

That's a lot of bathroom breaks at work. Your coworkers would probably start to worry about you.