Auto targeting is now completely broken on new patch

I just did the tank challenge and I put it on auto- all of my toons focused on different targets. Each attack was a new target

Replies

• I experienced the same issue, both on tank challenge and on the ability mat challenge.
  • same here. already mentioned it in update report
  • +1

Targeting is horrible now in autoplay....
  • Kib
    13 posts Member
    I did notice if you manually target the first comp you want to attack at the start of the battle, it will then continue as it did before the update with focus firing. Unfortunately, you need to do this at the start of each of the 3 battles.
  • Kib wrote: »
    I did notice if you manually target the first comp you want to attack at the start of the battle, it will then continue as it did before the update with focus firing. Unfortunately, you need to do this at the start of each of the 3 battles.

No, it won't. I got my toons atacking supporters after 3 hits on a boss. Cannot rely on auto target

• https://youtu.be/ncyRDLIlgz4 This is a video of the bug happening. I stopped the auto attacking. manuallu targetted the boss and it still started switching. Even tapping/clicking to retarget the boss constantly made my heroes attack other targets
  • You tap once, and it will focus down the target you selected. If you tap again, it removes your manually set target. After the target dies, I'm not sure if it continues on with single-targets or not.
  • Definitely worse than before the update. It used to auto target the Boss on the challenges without me ever having to tap anything but Auto. Now I have to make sure it stays targeting him. Annoying to most probably, but to someone with lower power it could result in some toon loss.
  • Same!