FTB Cantina Lords

WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited August 2017
I know that we have issues with each other, not personally, but with some members of your guild. We need to come to some sort of truce, the level of spite is out of hand for a game. I never cared about the crystals, I have any issue with how you guys operate & recruit... most days the only reason I even try for rank 1 is just to thumb my nose at a few of you. This is not how it should be. I didn't start this, I made a thread seeking other random to work with and counter your own group. That is all. I didn't name your guild or make things personal in that thread. Some of your members did that, can still be seen if you look back at it.

Anyway that was then, this is now. I can buy crystals if I want them... but if these pure spite attacks continue, attacks from members blocking me outside their payout & such, then its only going to get worse. It's super sad that I actually get more enjoyment from keeping certain members from the rank they want than attaining the rank itself.

This needs to end, we need a truce. This was never my intent & things have gone too far. This is a game. I've contributed to spite attacks myself & I apologize for my part in this feud. I'm willing to stop attacks outside of my payout for the same in return. I know you guys feel you've "won" but at what cost? Seriously, there's a lot of effort involved. Imo this just isn't worth it. This is the last time I'll bother reaching out. If your members wanna continue out of spite than so be it... but this is a game and unless you've a guild full of children, we're all adults. None of us should be proud of this...

So once more, if I had the names of those with the same payout then I can avoid tagging them until need be... they're welcome to continue working together if they share a payout... I'll earn my rank, I've never had an issue with that... I can do spite but these negative actions make us all look the fool given what's really at stake... basically a bunch of pixels in a phone game.

I truly hope you consider this as an option. I'm not going anywhere, the meta will shift as it does, and this will never end. I'd rather not even think of your guild and just play my game. Or we can continue as is, there are plenty of days I get enjoyment from watching how much effort is directed towards trying to stop me, I'm just not proud of that fact. I used to have respect for a few of you on forum, even if we were at odds.

Snobby reply comments on threads where others are seeking advice brings our nonsense into those threads. Those threads are not about us & our petty beef. And I know those of us in forum making comments are actually trying to be helpful most occasions. These actions are selfish on both sides and, now that I've given it thought, embarrassing to myself.

I sincerely hope you consider this choice.

Edit: another attempt to smooth things over with no response
Post edited by WrathofCaedus on

Replies

• ^^
  • So... once again bumping this in hopes of squashing this nonsense beef... this all started over a thread I posted trying to organize random teams into a group to work together in an effort to counter your guild grip at the time. The thread was not meant to be a personal attack, I didn't even name your guild.

I know now you guys have started working with others but, as far as I'm aware, that didn't exist at the time. And if it did then I made several attempts to reach out with 0 response. It was the exact thing I was directed to do with EA and never did I think the thread would take the turn it did. If you re-read it in entirety you can't deny that I was not being personal or antagonistic in any way, it was your members that jumped in and got heated.

It was also your members that named your guild, not me. Sure, once things took that turn, I can be just as spiteful. It's not one of my better qualities. I know most of your payouts at this point, I know there are several that hit me way outside of their payouts. Members of your guild have encouraged others to do the same. I have never encouraged any thing of that sort.

I used to actually respect your guild so I know that there have got to be reasonable members that see the truth in what I say. I just want it to end. It's just so petty, and it makes me act petty, and it's making us all look like a bunch of children.

So yet again, can we please just have peace? I'll show respect when given the same in return. And honestly, I feel that on the whole, this set up enables weak teams. Your teams don't hold on defense, mime obviously falls because you take that fact out on me whenever possible. You guys have some really good teams, as do I, and with shared knowledge we'd all do that much better.

I can continue to operate on my own but I'd much rather work together. I don't mind sharing tips on weaknesses of certain teams and I wouldn't mind advice towards my own. Maybe there was offense taken when I turned down offers to join, it was not intended, I just like where I am, and honestly certain ppl made the offer simply offensive.

In any event, here's the olive branch. I got enough drama irl. Any takers? I truly hope so...
  • ^
  • ^^
  • I'm in your shard mate. I used to enjoy the challenge for top10 with cantina lords in the early days....competetive is all good but ganging up on someone aint cool. Not my problem to get involved in but seems like the least someone could do is give you a responce or acknowledgement.

offtopic but - ur team is nasty, i just avoid you now haha
  • Keegan42 wrote: »
    I'm in your shard mate. I used to enjoy the challenge for top10 with cantina lords in the early days....competetive is all good but ganging up on someone aint cool. Not my problem to get involved in but seems like the least someone could do is give you a responce or acknowledgement.

offtopic but - ur team is nasty, i just avoid you now haha

It is what it is, life goes on. It's a competitive payout time. As far as my team goes, thanks, its good to hear feedback. It took a lot of effort to build, but to hit top ranks in our shard that's what it takes... I often wonder how it would fair on another shard... or how much better it is simply because of the Cantina Lord assault... they certainly keep the pressure up
  • ^^
  • Hi,
    I just found this post while trying to find someone in this guild. Is this their deal? Messing with other payouts?
  • It's mellowed and I intend to keep it that way by letting this thread die...