For the love of Vader

Tedbeast
218 posts Member
edited June 2017
I'll be honest Vader's awesome as he stands. (But Soloing a Rancor isn't enough for Our Chosen One.)
He needs a passive unique!

Idea 1:
Imperial Supreme Commander: Gain X% turn meter whenever an ally takes damage. Zeta: All Imperial allies have have a chance to apply a damage over time effect for 1 turn to their target when they use a basic ability. (This would work even if he wasn't Leader)

Idea 2:
The Chosen One: All Sith & Jedi characters in the encounter (enemies & allies) gain X% turn meter and have a chance to reduce one of their special ability's cooldown by 1 turn whenever Darth Vader scores a critical hit. (I would also add this idea to Anakin's unique but would require it to be the zeta, a little way of connecting the two characters together.)
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Post edited by Tedbeast on

Replies

• Options
    "Idea 2" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    What is that? All Sith AND JEDI gain x bonuses?? You do know that Darth Vader is one of the best Jedi hunters in the SW universe, right? Why on earth would he give bonuses to them? Vader isn't the Chosen One, Anakin is.

Overall, no, he is good as he is right now.
  • Options
    I like the first Idea but the second on is kinda meh. Unless you pull the Jedi bonus and give it to Anakin instead
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Idea 2 was just something off the top of my head. Other 'super' characters have 5 slots on their character page. I'd also like to say that Vader should only be obtained via achievements, so he's harder to get. I mostly just wanna see him elevated to his proper status. (I'm talking the prestige levels on par with General Kenobi, who I hate facing in this game but totally get it.)
  • Options
    Overall, no, he is good as he is right now.
    He could use some touch ups. Since Sith Pass, he kinda fell behind.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    How about something like whenever an enemy gets a Buff he applies a Dot to them?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    How about something like whenever an enemy gets a Buff he applies a Dot to them?
    I like that.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

O.o I like this. Now we're getting somewhere. This is why I made this thread I wanna see other people's ideas for a passive for him.
  • Options
    Idea 1:
    Sith Lord: Gain X% turn meter whenever an ally takes damage. Zeta: All Imperial allies have have a chance to apply a damage over time effect for 1 turn to their target when they use a basic ability. (This would work even if he wasn't Leader)
    Wouldn't a "Sith Lord" passive be better applied to Sith over Imperials?
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Idea 3:
    Warlord of the Empire:
    Whenever an enemy is defeated the dot's that enemy had are evenly spread over the remaining enemies. Zeta: Whenever an ally receives a buff, Vader applies a DoT.

*edit for grammEr*
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "This isn't enough for our chosen"

That's said while the actual chosen one is nowhere near as good. Vader is good enough as he is.
  • Options
    Idea:

Force Punish
    Targets that dispel or attempt to dispel any damage over time effects while Darth Vader is alive instantly suffers 15% health damage for each damage over time effect present.

Zeta version can increase % of damage done.

• Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Idea 1:
    Sith Lord: Gain X% turn meter whenever an ally takes damage. Zeta: All Imperial allies have have a chance to apply a damage over time effect for 1 turn to their target when they use a basic ability. (This would work even if he wasn't Leader)
    Wouldn't a "Sith Lord" passive be better applied to Sith over Imperials?

Good point. Name has been edited.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Idea:

Force Punish
    Targets that dispel or attempt to dispel any damage over time effects while Darth Vader is alive instantly suffers 15% health damage for each damage over time effect present.

Zeta version can increase % of damage done.

Muhahahah (mine is an evil laugh)
  • Options
    @Tedbeast

That'll make those triple cleanse teams think twice about smashing their face against the phone ;)
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Surrounded by dead men
    unique: vader gains 5% offense for each defeated enemy.

Something cool, but not over powered.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Surrounded by dead men
    unique: vader gains 1% health and protection back for each enemy with a negative status effect during this turn.

What is the name you have it in reference to?
    And change it from health to damage, then you have something worth having.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yeah i changed it!

The name is in reference to the comics. A bunch of rebels (bounty hunters?) say he is out numbered and he says he is surrounded by dead men.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i changed it!

The name is in reference to the comics. A bunch of rebels (bounty hunters?) say he is out numbered and he says he is surrounded by dead men.

Ah. I really need to read those. Vader "IS" Star Wars to me. So I really should absorb more material about him.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    9ea5e92ebe72e0da5b82f4d9d572bb53.jpg
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Surrounded by dead men
    unique: vader gains 5% offense for each defeated enemy.

As long as this carries over from encounter to encounter. Take that! Node 12 of GW!
  • Options
    Probably a terrible idea but

I am your father:
    Passive
    Whenever Luke Skywalker is present take all damage that would kill him and give to Darth Vader, also applies all leader skills to Luke

All in hopes that they release a jedi Luke of course