Phoenix bonus tier / guild shipment questions.

Xetal
218 posts Member
I foresee a fair amount of guild store refreshing in my future to get the Sabine shards I need. Is it always 50 crystals per refresh, no matter how many i do? Like, i could do 20 refreshes in one day and it would still be 50/refresh?

How hard is the bonus tier? Will level 65 tier 7 Phoenix characters with arena mods be enough?

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    50 the fist two times, 100 after that.... then not sure.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    It used to be the same as daily energy, but I doubt they changed it when we got the extra cheap refreshes.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    Options
    50 crystals for ls/ds energy, up to 3 refreshes, then it is 100 crystals. Eventually it keeps going up, but I'm sure no one would pay 400 crystals just to refresh their energy. Cantina energy is 100 for the first 2 (3?) times, but I rarely choose this one as gear is the most important aspect of the game and all my free crystals go to gear.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    She’s not guaranteed to show up upon your crystal refresh. You’d have to wait for the refresh to cycle back around as the shards available in the Guild Store rotate.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Ailouran
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    I foresee a fair amount of guild store refreshing in my future to get the Sabine shards I need. Is it always 50 crystals per refresh, no matter how many i do? Like, i could do 20 refreshes in one day and it would still be 50/refresh?

How hard is the bonus tier? Will level 65 tier 7 Phoenix characters with arena mods be enough?

Interested in knowing the answer to this as well. Anyone able to share thier experience with the bonus tier?
  • Options
    i believe its barely enough with good rng and use of abilities
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replys.

She is showing up in my guild store, but the rate is low enough where I'll be doing refreshes if I want to get her to 5-star for the bonus tier.

It is kind of lousy to get told "any 5 phoenix" and then get told later that you made a mistake, but that you are just going to change the description instead of fixing the mistake, leaving people to have to roll the dice on guild store refreshes and either get the shards I need or waste even more resources.

@CG_Kozispoon , have you considered giving out some Sabine shards to help fix this?
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    Options
    FYI yes level 65 gear 7 phoenix squad with decent mods does beat bonus tier of flash event