Best game ever, not feedback, actually discussing how far a F2P player can get through hard work

Mischen1
158 posts Member
My ally code is 812-597-811, not an EA employee. I am part of DarthLordTywin guild. I have 110 toons out of 119, 73 are 7 star, 50 are level 85, 18 are gear 6, 44 are gear 7, 24 are gear 8, 10 are gear 9, 10 are gear 10, 3 are gear 11. I don't have Baze, B2, Shoretrooper, Gen Ken, FOO, Geo Spy, Nute Gunray, Uro-urr-whoever, or Thrawn.
So, anyone who complains about the gear grind, just keep playing and you will get there. I have been playing since launch and my arena rank is 280ish. Eventually, I will make it to the top

Replies

• Why would you not have FOO? Seems to be the odd one out... :confused:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    I have OCD, so I've literally been collecting toons from left to right, top to bottom. Don't have FOO yet or Nute Gunray for that reason
  • QuasarIngwer48
    194 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Uhm sorry for the negativity but that's really not a good role-model state. Very few high gear characters: concerning "gear grind", well that's not a good gear level and Baze, GK etc are some of the hardest to gear. You don't have a single g11 team for arena yet. Getting to such a point is like half a year of playing f2p or cashing one vault for a whale. No GK from heroic raids, missing some really important characters like Baze.
    And 280ish ranks, I don't even know if most arena shards have that many active players.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Truly depends on how you play the game.

For me, I like to hold shards at 280/30 or 250/65 until I'm ready to spend any resources on it, credits or gear. Having a few solid teams goes a lot farther than dozens of unfinished squads.

Others, they enjoy being able to use multiple toons for the sheer pleasure of the theory crafting and options.