Baze mod question.

Lilpup
403 posts Member
Does modding Baze with Health primaries instead of protection in the triangle, circle, and cross spots improve his unique dauntless courage or does that calculate off just his base stats?

I also have a health primary circle and cross on chirrut...is this the better move over protection? I'm still waiting for a Droid caller to drop from the raid to move chirrut to G10.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure mods only use base stats. Any case, protection is king for baze imo. He is on the team to absorb. I use sith trooper and it's the same tactic. I'm experimenting with a 24% crit avoidance mod arrow and it's really extended his life against rebel teams
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    I think i worded that wrong. I was wondering about his dauntless courage unique. At G11, my Baze has 22k health, but with mods it jumps to 30k health. So wondering would the 20% health gained off max health be 20% of 22k or 20% of 30k.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure mods only use base stats. Any case, protection is king for baze imo. He is on the team to absorb. I use sith trooper and it's the same tactic. I'm experimenting with a 24% crit avoidance mod arrow and it's really extended his life against rebel teams

Yes, you are correct. Mods only use base stats.
  • Options
    20% of 22k