i know rng can make raid damage very, but this seems unlikely

flux_rono
2112 posts Member
https://imgur.com/a/RJti5

I went from 2.2 million to 3.3 million with the same team in the same phase, with the same gear and same mods. How is my damage verying by 1.1 million, any ideas on how this is possible. i like that it happened but I'm generally curious about the diffrence

Its a normal tank raid

Replies

• Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Team? phase? Assuming heroic tank but your nt being very specific
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes it is absolutely possible
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Nesh wrote: »

I assume the OP has edited since your post.....

It is a big difference. I'd suggest a few things. obviously leia is very heavily RNG based for everything she does. so that could be a big factor. I'd also say from experience it could be how biggs' special falls. if I time it right he manages to get 2 specials when it's toppled. if not he only gets one in. this is obviously much better than wasting it on one of the guns. Thirdly, wedge landing defence down makes a huge difference. if he doesn't land it early on topple (or just before) you're losing a lot of damage there.

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Looks like everyone but Biggs is doing more, so it could be that Leia's crit chance was landing more. Or if it was 2 or 4, maybe you were getting the second Morale buff more and getting more turns during topple...or possibly you were getting Morale III.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Nesh wrote: »

Team is in the pic and i stated normal tank at the end. It was all there since i posted it
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Looks like everyone but Biggs is doing more, so it could be that Leia's crit chance was landing more. Or if it was 2 or 4, maybe you were getting the second Morale buff more and getting more turns during topple...or possibly you were getting Morale III.

Never get moral 3 (or what ever moral it is for surviving a tank blast), but i always got moral 1 and 2 exept for 1 topple when i failed at getting all in 1 turn.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    You are getting better at getting the tank to topple and extra dmg, if leia did triple hit with toppled tank it's a lot of dmg, and if Biggs calls leia to assist, then even more dmg, think that under wedge lead, all rebels gain 10% TM, so leia could have 30% more TM and the rest of them.
    But definitely you are getting better at timing things, lucky with a couple of crits and dodges and there's your highest score
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    You are getting better at getting the tank to topple and extra dmg, if leia did triple hit with toppled tank it's a lot of dmg, and if Biggs calls leia to assist, then even more dmg, think that under wedge lead, all rebels gain 10% TM, so leia could have 30% more TM and the rest of them.
    But definitely you are getting better at timing things, lucky with a couple of crits and dodges and there's your highest score

But I've always gotten the good topple 90% (98% with my droids if i get poggles special up at the right time) of the time, even if leia did get more attacks in how did everyone else (expecially luke) get more damage in?