Can someone try this HAAT p3?

Slewfoot
910 posts Member
Chirpa, EP, thrawn, chirrut, baze.

it would be hard to setup, but if you could get baze to taunt with a HOT from chirrut, while all six bots are shocked. Then while EP gets infinite turns, everyone with a HOT would heal themselves, you should be able to clear the thing.

Replies

• Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Now that I think about it, you might not need baze, Shoretrooper or any tank would work, as long as the tank and ep have a HOT.

edit.... i guess the HOT would eventually fall off EP making him unable to passively heal and die off from the eventual aoes.... back to the drawing board.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Well, chirpatine dies because boss gets enrage, he would still gain Turn Meter from palpas basics and enrage, and kill everyone when enraged, the only way to clear p3 would be taking the TM from B1 and pray for tower not to kill any of your toons when going, and that would definitely would not include chirpatine, maybe some sort of jyn, teebo, R2, baze and someone else, maybe chirrut? Although with that setup you'd need to be super lucky that baze is taunting when canon hits, or else is game over ^_^
  • How does a hot help chars that never get a turn?
  • Fearbeard wrote: »
    How does a hot help chars that never get a turn?

I think the idea was for Baze and Chirrut to get turns due to their uniques? Not sure it'd be enough. Maybe throwing RG in there would work though with his passive heal. Chirpa, RG, Baze, Chirrut, Thrawn.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Fearbeard wrote: »
    How does a hot help chars that never get a turn?

I think the idea was for Baze and Chirrut to get turns due to their uniques? Not sure it'd be enough. Maybe throwing RG in there would work though with his passive heal. Chirpa, RG, Baze, Chirrut, Thrawn.

And how you do dmg?? B1 and turret will destroy you everytime
  • I guess baze counterattack would give him tm through chirpa. But the droids counterattack wouldn't trigger baze so only the attacks on his turn would.
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Chirrut's unique heals people with hots during any turn, not just their own.

But once in the loop, it doesn't matter. Even if B2 does his AoE, the only one you care about dying at that point is Palp, and if he gets to enraged, he puts on permanent healing immunity. The only way I've seen around this is reviving characters; but they seem to revive with less health than they're supposed to.

By pure math, I think the 2-2.5M is a max for a Thrawn Chirpa squad. With really good rng in the way of no counters (and thus no 25% tm bonus), and a crit every single time, that might be able to shoot up, but probably not more than 5M...but that's with absolutely perfect rng.

The only way to make it consistently better is get Palpatine some tmr on basic. So we need someone that can either do that with a unique, or get a unique that makes up the 10% tm difference for Palp so he can use a lead that gives tmr.