No raid gear in shipments?

Olga
1333 posts Member
I need a mkV droid caller and i haven't seen one all week.
And it's not just droid callers. I haven't seen any furnaces or scanners either.
What kind of trick is this a droid caller better show up today or I'll saw my computer in half.

Replies

• Two weeks ago I had three Mk 5 Droid Callers show up in shipments within a couple days, which are the only item I desperately need, but I was waffling on getting them so I passed hoping to have them drop from the pit. A few days later decided I wanted to buy them, but since then they've shown up zero times. It's a pain in the ****, but just bad luck. I've seen furnaces and scanners though. Maybe if you pretend you don't want them anymore, RNJesus will make them show up.
  • Their there, but very rare.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Don't get me started on droid callers, raiding 5-6 days a week and it has been over a month of dreadful drops, I actually hold 47 of them, all bought through guild shop and even from shard shop, I'm desperate for them and over a month without dropping not even 10-12, it's disgusting, how difficult can it be that they drop....

Please make drops better, maybe by just giving 3 choices to pick when you get the bounty from raids so there will be more of a chance to get what you need, sitting on over 390 furnaces, 200 doughnuts and many more....