Idea, ship shipments

Just a thought, add another 2 rows to regular shipments (crystals), 1 row 4 blueprints 400 crystals (TIE Reaper, Cassian U-Wing, Kylo Command Shuttle, TIE x1, EPVII Falcon) and second row 2/3 blueprints for 160 and 240 crystals respectively.

Thoughts?

Replies

• CameronD
    150 posts Member
    I'm sorry but no there should only be one row of ships costing crystals and even then I don't see many people buying into it. Most ships are famrable and those that aren't, arent even that worth buying. This shouldnt happen
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    I don't agree, I think any character who is not a pilot should be kicked out of fleet shipments, and fleet shipments should be exclusive only to ships and pilots, that would give more space to the rotations.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I would prefer a ship table with either ship pieces as node rewards or in the table store and hardware (whatever it ends up being) in the other.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Ships might be the worst thing about SWGOH. Only did it for Zetas, now I gotta keep doing it to keep up to get fleet currency. Totally quit but everyone in my ship arena keeps jacking up their ships thinking there will be a new ship raid, etc.

Farming ships is such a slow drag already EA decided to one up themselves by making it pretty much impossible to farm every new ship that gets introduced and quickly forgotten.

It doesn't seem like they know what they are doing with ships. Please prove my insane theory wrong.

giphy.gif