Hrancor zader lead question?

Sith1
314 posts Member
So I recently zeta my Vader last night I used airplane mode to run a few test my team comp is zader tfp Rex jyn and ep when I ran through I was able to get to p4 with ease. we ran hrancor this morning I hit p2 waited about 25 min so others could go through and not destroy my rng I got to 92% and he enraged and destroyed me what am I missing. Vader is 198 speed 76% potency ep is 188 speed and 105% potency tfp is 237 speed and 77% potency Rex is 209 speed and low 40% potency jyn is 229 speed 33% potency and has 58% cc. I guess the question is? Is it my team comp or mods messing up. Any feedback would be awesome thanks guys.

Replies

• CuzzoCuhnobi
    205 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Run Tarkin instead of Palpatine. His base speed went up by 20 since the rework. He can inflict offense down so when RNG gets bad/gets a turn, the rancor only does 1/2 damage. Also, his AOE attack has extra TM removal.
    I run Vader, Tarkin, TFP, Teebo, and QGJ.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    k I will give it a try on our next run. Thanks
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    TFP doesn't need Potency to land Tenacity Down, just Crit Chance.
    You just need more speed on your characters, especially Jyn.
    Tarkin is definitely better than EP as you have the option to use his AOE to reduce TM when Jyn gets resisted.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    So for tfp he needs to be modes with cc instead of potency? And what would be a good speed for jyn just got her to g10 and she is now at 235 speed.
  • Yeah agreed. Definitely crit chance on Tie Pilot. I modded him to go first so that I land tenacity down immediately. If he doesn't land it, I retreat and try again.
    Here's my speed if it helps: Vader-184, Tarkin-174, TFP-216, Teebo-188, QGJ-213. I'm able to solo the entire raid with this.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    K cool thanks guys re mod and went through on airplane mod solo entire thing thanks for the advice much appreciated