Any advice on who to focus on for 7* Thrawn?

Im giving up this cycle since I only have them at 3-4*. I don't particularly like them even one bit. Maybe I like the phoenix squad a bit more than the nightsisters and love them in the show. But I wasn't impressed during their free trial/demo.

So looking at it now, can I get thrawn 7* by this year if I don't have sabine at 7*? Chopper is simply more accessible. And how much gear level do I need at the VERY LEAST. I don't like them a bit *vomit* but I just watched a review of thrawn and he looks fun to use.

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Look other threads about it??? There is one talking about bare minimum requirements to achieve him.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    there is a stormtrooper who taunts in thrawns part of the fight, chopper can dispel him, which is nice... but sabine is op as dps, i would try to farm her shards but gear up chopper to like g9 in case you dont get sabine to 7 stars in time...
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/zn7ig

This is the team I used to unlock thrawn
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    @WesTerallo im assuming arena mods? everyone had +80 speed or more

• WesTerallo
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    @marauder

Yeah the mods were what made the difference. I think zebs was only +49. Kanan was +77 Ezra +83 Hera +69 and chopper don't remember exactly. I don't have super amazing mods. Those are my best. But all crit dmg to 216 on the non taunters and protection up on the taunters.
  • WesTerallo wrote: »
    @marauder

Yeah the mods were what made the difference. I think zebs was only +49. Kanan was +77 Ezra +83 Hera +69 and chopper don't remember exactly. I don't have super amazing mods. Those are my best. But all crit dmg to 216 on the non taunters and protection up on the taunters.

Wow that's steep. I dont even like moving mods around. >,<