Tired of your inactive guild? Wish you could take a shot at HAAT? Join us today!

MolBoda
243 posts Member
Looking for 10 active players level 85 (or close to it) to join our active and fun guild. We have about 40 members, about 30 are level 85 and most of the others are 80+. We're laid back- not many rules, other than a 24 hour no damage rule for pit raids to make sure everyone has a chance to get gear/shards, and that you are ACTIVE. No outside chat requirement. We started our guild a couple of months ago due to inactive players in our old guild (including the leader). We do Heroic Pit raids and are looking to try HAAT once we fill out our ranks.
Message me back if you think you would be a good match.
My Ally code is 914-412-996. If you ally me in game and I accept, leave your guild so I can invite you- I can't invite people who are already in a guild.

Replies

• I'm sick of my guild but I rank in the top ten when we finish pit and tank. Pit takes us like two days but they won't try heroic. We are one level below heroic. U added me as an ally yesterday . do u think I should ride it out and keep my top ten raid rank? I really only want solo and kenobi shards. Would my team benefit u guys? Scope my inventory. I play everyday.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    I messaged you back Baby
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    We're filling up quick. Only 7 spots left. Looking for level 85s. Any whales want to join a fun team?
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    6 spots left- Looking for more whales to join
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Spots are going pretty quick. Message me back to secure yours today!
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    "For only 3 low payments of 19.99!"
    Haha, that's what I sound like. "Looking for an easy, mess free way to crack an egg? Supplies are limited. Call today!"
    Message me today!
  • Hi,
    I just sent you an ally request. My ally code is 962-412-356.
    I'm looking for a guild that is running raids.
    I'm level 82, play every day.
    I have 13 x 7* and 3 more that are >60/100. I usually rank around 150-200 in arena and about 10 in ship arena.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Hey Applicator, I messaged you back.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Still looking for more to join us! We have 6 spots open. Ideal for a small group that wants to stick together!
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    It can also cut through this can and STILL be sharp enough to slice a tomato!
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    We just finished a NAAT after 1 reset. So we're getting somewhat close to HAAT. Message or ally me if you want to help us grow and be a part of a fun and active team.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    4 spots still available. Looking for active players.
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Still looking for 4 additional players to join us!
  • Would you be interested in a merger?