The Cartel, top 50 guild, are recruiting

Keldo
364 posts Member
We at The Cartel are currently looking for new recruits. We will be having a couple spots open up in the near future and are looking for competitive players to help keep us on top.

Some thing's about us. Our GRT is U.K. Based so 7.30pm right now. We are running HaaT and Tier 7 Rancor. For the Rancor we use a 24hour registration period then it's a FFA. For heroic tank it's first three phases in the first 24 hours with one team permitted per phase. Once those 24 hours are up it's one team for phase 4. Most of our guild are 60 shards short of maxing Kenobi. The guys who already 7 starred him tend to stay out the top three spots meaning folk will get him a little quicker.

Our raids rotate for start times with three different starts. This gives everyone a shot at the FFA and different phases. We are mostly UK based but have folk in other parts of the world too so it's only fair.

What we need from you is pretty simple. We are looking for competitive players who are looking to get better as the game progresses and the usual basic requirements. First is 600 a day contribution. This is a must. It keeps us raiding and keeps us competitive. Second is we use discord to communicate.

My SWGOH account is https://swgoh.gg/u/keldo/ and you can have a look at our guild from there too.

If you fancy joining a guild who is regularly in the top 50, and currently sitting in the top 10 of the leaderboard, then give me a shout either on here and I'll get you added on discord where myself and the other officers can answer any questions you may have and get you in as soon as the spots open up.

Replies