P3 HAAT Solo Accomplished (video added)

Prev13
V1p3rdyn4sty
2674 posts Member
edited June 2017
Josh K and Mcmole2 teamed up to do it. Congratulations guys. Amazing job.
Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Video? Picture?Team comp? Anything?
  • Options
    Teamed up to solo P3? Don't you have to do something by yourself to "solo" it?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    This one I guess

AlPk72P.jpg
  • Options
    I'll leave it up to them to release that stuff. I just thought it was interesting to know it's been done.
  • Options
    Keep it to ur self. Before it's nerf. I've figure it out already when thrawn event came live.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    It's a high end team. Not easy to gather. I bet dev's wai is "as long as it costs enough"
  • Options
    There's no threat of nerf here - they made Trawn to be OP as heck in the HAAT - let's be straightforward here, his kit is incredibly suited to demolish the P3 droid since it takes speed and counter attacking down...and those are the keys to the droid. There's no way this is some surprise revelation to the devs. His kit screams "use me in P3"
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    So a whale set up? Not gonna help smaller guilds a dent....

And its not a full solo if its two persons doing it?
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    They did the theorycrafting together.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    They theorycrafted together. You guys are too funny :p
    lol ok nm :D
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Congrats! Excellent job on the solo to the two of them.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Teamed up to solo P3? Don't you have to do something by yourself to "solo" it?

obviously, we solo it with 30 people :)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Foxets
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Another nerf is coming! :D
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good job guys. I'm excited to try Thrawn in p3 in four months when he comes around again.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Insane.
    I Bow before this incredible feat.
  • Options

Fantastic!!! So what did TFP in place there top out at in terms of damage?
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Oh hey, someone already posted it on here! I had the idea to use a Thrawn Empire team, thinking it could solo p3, and had someone i know run the sims, after which I approached Josh and asked him to run the team. Originally, I had 3 people who were going to test it out, but Josh managed to solo it before the other's had their raids ready.

In terms of if this team is WAI, the answer is yes. This team requires heavy investments, including a zeta, unlike the Nute team, so this team should stay around.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Greats stuff and well done!!

Technically a nerf should be incoming because this is against the raid design. I can't find the post, but when Lugo discovered the infinite Nute loop, the devs something like "In raids players must come together against overwhelming odds". I don't see a difference here, except these toons are not F2P and need to be modded, geared, and levelled.

EDIT: Just want to make clear that I don't want this to be nerfed. I just want to state that if this is not nerfed, any response from the developers is completely arbitrary.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Reached around 50% and shore lost taunt which led to krennic dying to the cannon. Imo jyn adds great value in being able to resync shores taunt to the cannon. Something that tfp doesnt bring. I think the cannon speed is close to 100. Certain multiples of this for shores speed seems to naturally sync to eating the cannon blasts correctly. 14x and 20x seem to work quite well.

I had to pause the auto a few times to re sync the taunt
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Greats stuff and well done!!

Technically a nerf should be incoming because this is against the raid design. I can't find the post, but when Lugo discovered the infinite Nute loop, the devs something like "In raids players must come together against overwhelming odds". I don't see a difference here, except these toons are not F2P and need to be modded, geared, and levelled.

Well... that is the difference... let's be honest, that's the ONLY reason the Nute team got nerfed.

Kudos to you guys putting the time in here
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »

Reached around 50% and shore lost taunt which led to krennic dying to the cannon. Imo jyn adds great value in being able to resync shores taunt to the cannon. Something that tfp doesnt bring. I think the cannon speed is close to 100. Certain multiples of this for shores speed seems to naturally sync to eating the cannon blasts correctly. 14x and 20x seem to work quite well.

I had to pause the auto a few times to re sync the taunt

50% is still dang good. Thrawn is a huge game changer. Nice job sir.
  • Options

Um guys? This can't be the Heroic tank raid. Krennic is only 6 stars.

http://imgur.com/J69rGvF
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    andyistic wrote: »

Is Mcmole on his own account when he is doing his video? Josh k's account was used for the solo. You never have to question the integrity of these guys.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing @Josh and @Mcmole2 u guys are amazing architects of complete chaos, lol. It just does not get better than this. @Josh hell freezes over again and again and heaven bleeds when u put +143 speed mod set on a toon. It is actually great when someones knowledge of the game mechanics crosses with luck and ability to get such modes. I am truly utterly impressed and this is definitely not a nerf situation, not sure if this can be even repeated and basic architecture would eventually come out. Again cudos to the great(est?) player int the game.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Hej I am really so impressed with this one, it has been a while since anyone did such a big progress in a single phase, and solo, hey that is a real deal that very few will ever be able to get to. Congrats again.
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    andyistic wrote: »

Is Mcmole on his own account when he is doing his video? Josh k's account was used for the solo. You never have to question the integrity of these guys.

Yeah you can tell McMole is using his own account in the video because he doesn't have all the Omegas in place either, the solo was done by Josh K.
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Yeah, that was footage from my own account, in which I don't have a 7* Krennic yet. I didn't think that was going to be an issue, but I can see now I was wrong there and should have clarified to avoid confusion.