Galactic War is way too difficult now.

Replies

• Lvl 70 teams from 2nd battle on is ****!! Fix this ASAP
  • supachai
    159 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    1. GW is too difficult due to matching issue.
    2. Not sufficient credit to star toons.
    3. Drop rate for shards are too low.
    4. Drop rate for gears are even worse.
    5. Chromium packs are too expensive.
    6. Need to spend >$1k on chromium packs for it to be useful.
    7. Exchange rates at shard shop are crazily high. Read Grievious.
    8. Dooku and GS are irritating and must be nerfed.
    9. Yoda event is to tough especially at 7*.
    10. Increase level cap.
    11. Not enough healer for dark side. Currently only Daka is available.
    12. No of daily battle at Squad Arena should be more (currently at 5 per day).
    13. Not able to farm Vader's shards.
    14. Poe got nerfed.
    15. This game is damage and speed being the only important factors, with Defense, Armour etc being irrelevant stats.
    16. F*** Mol Eliza. I wanna change my name.

Did I miss anything?
    Post edited by supachai on
  • 15. Too many polls. And I'm not referring to people from Poland.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • 8 is wrong
    11 is incorrect
    3 & 4 aren't issues
    7 & 9 aren't issues. Premium heroes shouldn't be easy / cheap to obtain.
    12 isn't an issue
    13 isn't an issue
    10 is definitely not an issue. Don't increase the level cap yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I agree with 1-7, the rest no so much.
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    I agree with the purple gear drops, but disagree on the level cap. The level cap just adds more distance between whales and the non-whales. Getting a good lineup of heroes to 70 with the purple gear is tough enough. Do we really want to see how often gold gear will drop?

Leaving the level cap at 70 is a good balance between F2P and P2P and allows everyone to try out new heroes and squads. More variety = more fun for the world.
  • Monkeyman wrote: »
    15. Too many polls. And I'm not referring to people from Poland.

Lol....tha
    8 is wrong
    11 is incorrect
    3 & 4 aren't issues
    7 & 9 aren't issues. Premium heroes shouldn't be easy / cheap to obtain.
    12 isn't an issue
    13 isn't an issue
    10 is definitely not an issue. Don't increase the level cap yet.

I am just summarizing what I have read over the past 2 months. Some of maybe issues to certain players. Not saying they apply to all.
    As for me, I am just playing casually and not chasing rank. And FTP too. Not so much of an issue for me.
  • 16. <insert toon name that just beat me in arena > needs to be nerfed
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • What about the issue of damage and speed being the only important factors, with Defense, Armour etc being irrelevant stats
  • StupidButCunning
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I agree completely. I used to clear GW somewhat easily. Some days it was really tough the last few fights and I had to burn through all my characters, but at least it had progressive difficulty. Now I fight level 40s in the first 2 battles, and it jumps straight to 7 star, purple gear 68s in the 3rd battle. I'm only level 59. When I get match ups like this, which I have been getting for the past couple weeks, it is quite literally impossible to win. There's absolutely no point in trying because defeat is 100% guaranteed. I do little beyond spending my energy each day. There's no point to doing anything else as the game is currently designed. This can't be a ploy to get people to buy more stuff, because no matter how much you buy you'll always be inferior without the time investment to level up to max level, max all characters levels, max all gear, max all character stats, and max all character abilities.
  • What about the issue of damage and speed being the only important factors, with Defense, Armour etc being irrelevant stats

Added
  • GS is OP and need a nerf
  • Amberoth wrote: »
    GS is OP and need a nerf
    Amberoth wrote: »
    GS is OP and need a nerf

Ok added
  • Changing name option is not available.
  • Added...
  • Dashboard
    229 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    supachai wrote: »
    1. GW is too difficult due to matching issue.
    2. Not sufficient credit to star toons.
    3. Drop rate for shards are too low.
    4. Drop rate for gears are even worse.
    5. Chromium packs are too expensive.
    6. Need to spend >$1k on chromium packs for it to be useful.
    7. Exchange rates at shard shop are crazily high. Read Grievious.
    8. Dooku is irritating and must be nerfed.
    9. Yoda event is to tough especially at 7*.
    10. Increase level cap.
    11. Not enough healer for dark side. Currently only Daka is available.
    12. No of daily battle at Squad Arena should be more (currently at 5 per day).
    13. Not able to farm Vader's shards.
    14. Poe got nerfed.
    15. This game is damage and speed being the only important factors, with Defense, Armour etc being irrelevant stats.

1. Apart from the very few times one is matched up with a player 5+ levels higher than you, this is not an issue. It's a war of attrition, both on the defensive sides and patience in retreating.
    2. Really? - I disagree! I have over 10M, am F2P for most of the time and never purchased Credits. I got a A and a B squad, maxed (Levels, Gear, Stars).
    3. Maybe this is intended? Yeah, I hate it as a player too, but make it easier and I will start needing much more credits, and a new game to play as I'll complete this game in half the time.
    4. Stun Cuffs, god yes, I agree! Other purples; sure, sometimes I want to cry. Other gear... Actually nah, I'll just stick with agreeing.
    5. It's a point of view, Anakin...
    6. Business., people buy it, they will sell it.
    7. Disagreed, this was never meant to be a Galactic War, Squad Arena, etc.. Easy Mode means to get characters. This was a way for people that got extra shards for characters to be rid of them for something more useful than nothing.
    8. Cool story bro. For the record, there are other character needing changes more urgently. Dooku is a nuisance, nothing more. A fly in your soup at best.
    9. Sure thing! Let's make the only thing that arguably hard, easier. That will show them how big of an achievement Yoda is! Wait, Grievous and Darth are also hard to get, maybe... Just maybe... It's intentional? :open_mouth:
    10. Didn't you want credits? Beeing level 70 means less expenditures! Haha, joking aside, yeah; give us more levels (when it's convenient to me, of course).
    11. Daka & Talia are there! Then we got egos with personal Health Steal. Ventress is the epitome of attrition. Yeah, anyone wanna petition for Barriss to hop over to the Dark Side?
    12. Depends. Personally five is too much for me. I see your point though, that's why you can get five more battles for the low, low price of 50 puny Crystals!
    13. Again, these iconic characters, like Grievous (controversially), Yoda and Darth Vader should not be easy to get, let alone promote. They should however be a pleasure to use and obtain, which they are! Woo!
    14. Everyone still beats me with a Poe on their team. Poe is on everyone's team still, on my server at the top 20's. I agree! Let's nerf him more! Or was that what you were trying to say?
    15. OMG, yes! I agree!!! Can we please get a little change to health pools, or armor ratings, or even add some sort of safe-zone for each characters first turn? Maybe a 25% damage reduction, maybe a character should only be able to be reduced to 1HP, until they have their turn... I don't know, but this is a very glaring issue... (If you are in the receiving end of the bullet) ;)
    16. Send them your ally code / player ID and tell support what your desired username should be. Thank me later!

This was satirical, but reflects my opinions in a more lighthearted manner. Hear that folks? I have the right to an opinion! - You have the right to disagree! Let's discuss!
  • nice post B)
  • supachai wrote: »
    nice post B)
    Hah, thanks. I'm still running into ridiculous matches. But I'm lucky enough to pass some when I don't hit the ridiculously impossible high level mobs (+5 to + 10 levels above me)

The other issue I face though, which is concerning. I always face teams with Sidious over and over again. If I defeat Sidious once, I shouldn't have to face him again. It's quite silly. It should be as if I go against the computers roster and face each individual the game has to offer once or twice. Not over and over again.
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    That would make for a good update...once a character on the computer side dies you won't see him again. It would be more fun to fight a bunch of different toons than the same ones over and over. I actually finished for the first time since the update today. I'm thinking because I finally am near cap (69) and have a tougher bunch all around but we shall see how it goes.
  • Not being able to embed images is a fairly poor designed forum, but there you go.

That said, node 2, opponent has four 7 star and one 5 star, all at level 70.

My "A team", one 7 star, three 6, one 5. Average level 65.

This matching seems unreasonable... Not challenging.
  • Detcross wrote: »
    Not being able to embed images is a fairly poor designed forum, but there you go.

You can embed images by using the "Attach image/file" button above the comment/post section. It requires you to use a link, however, so, if you want to use screenshots, you'll need to use a site like imgur.com to upload them and then use the link. It IS a bit of a hassle...
  • Definately noticed the difficulty has increased all around. Not just galactic war but pvp is even worse. I mean im just getting destroyed constantly by lesse players because for whatever reason they continue attacking up to 9 times to my 1-3 times. And before you guys start telling me about gear lvl,skill,speed,turn and all that other crap... Which I know... In many cases there is only 1 character difference between mine and theirs. Not to mention how their lvl 70 phasma with 500 less atk and lower unique ability is doing Twice!!!! The damage and ive noticed this with several characters that for whatever reason(game is rigged) do more damage then my characters. So please enlighten me with all the **** reasons why!
  • in_famous_jamip
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    My image won't post for some reason. I have a url.
  • Today
  • GW is impossible now... please, fix it right!
  • The strategy bit doesn't faze me too much - it makes sense to maximize your synergies and farm strong toons and all that, but the biggest change I've felt - and not just in gw - is that the odds don't seem to act as they should any more.
    I can't really quantify it and I dunno if there's some logic that seems to work more late game, but it seems I'm getting skills resisted or not proc-ed and attacks dodged much more now, and that really hurt my teams' performance.
    For example, I just had my entire gw level-50-average A-team wiped out by a slightly higher-level one even though I believe my team makeup was better. My killing blow on a healer was dodged allowing him to immediately apply his heal to turn the game, dooku started landing regular 3-hits on everyone he attacked and stunning everyone *else* with lightning each time, each stun I pulled off (not on him) in return failed, Luke my heaviest hitter turns out missing the most, my own dooku never pulled off a repeat attack, all my attempts to remove their tank's taunt failed... It seemed all the rolls were heavily skewed. I was practically screaming at the phone as Sid launched his demoralizing strike to a whole chorus of 'Resisted', followed by a Dooku rampage killing a toon, then pretty much then same thing happening to each toon response after. I also don't remember my opponents missing nearly half as much as I did in total.
    I don't mind heroes being crazy-powered as long as they're what they say on their tins, but if my own heroes don't match up when they should on their labels it stops feeling fair.
    Is anyone else feeling the same, or is this just psychological bias? I do feel the same thing happening in other battles too, though.
  • dreadad
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have been playing on both android and ios really loved the game till lvl 40 when GW began. It has been a month and a half of frustration at 7*lvl70 purple teams at node 3 onwards. I have been consistently sub 100 in arena but if I read it right arena power is the base of how teams are selected for GW. If this is still the case we are punished for doing well in arena. What I want to know and have not found in the forums yet is if I lower my power in arena significantly will the teams in GW get easier?
    If the answer is no I cannot continue. I do not have time to spend 10-20+ mins just trying to find the right combo to beat one team and still have enough to fight the next one.

Anyway I am not trying to complain just want to know if lowering arena team power works. My last hope.
  • Klein_Meme
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yep, got 72+ 7* Gear Level 7-9 Chars as enemies from first battle on.... i've reached level 9 but all of my chars died then damaged from the fights before... it changed over night... what the... o_O

Best is... every enemy team looks like: Doku, Lumi, Sidious, QGChin, phasma as enemy... 80% of my attacks failed on them, also lvl72-73 7* chars with gear level between 7 and 8 in my team. Enemy Doku lands every attack doubled, enemy phasma doubled it again... EVERY BATTLE...
    Was there a hidden patch last night? O_o''

The NPC enemies feel very overpowered/unfair (8 of 10 attacks failed, stunning chances like 100% and so on), like Mhmacleod said.
  • Honestly, I had to stop playing this game. Every time I thought I was getting close to maxing my main lineup and could focus on gearing them and leveling up the rest of toons, a new patch was added causing me to try to keep going. It might as well never let you make any progress at all...
  • Baulder001 wrote: »
    So I updated the game this morning and the first thing I did was play a Galactic War match. ...Since I dig this part of the game. Normally I make it to the 6-8th battle before I am defeated by characters way above my level. This time around though I'm pulverized by the 3rd match due to fighting Characters I normally face late in the stage. This is getting just a tad bit ridiculous.

Heh...I started a GW this morning and had half of my 5 + star, purple tiered squad getting our butts handed to us by 4 star blue teams.

But then again EA never knew crap about game balancing, so why should this be any different?