Zoba bug

Bossak
119 posts Member
I was playing in the arena today, and one match against a zaul team my boba was low on health but just killed someone, so he gained full protection. He was then killed by sith assassin directly attaching his health pool and proceeded to revive with full protection and health. This in my mind was already resolved to be WAI. However, in another arena match the same thing occurred where he gained full protection from defeating an enemy, but then zavage used his overpower attack to kill him. He then revived with no protection and just full health. So, I would like to know which outcome is the intended result and it would be nice if things like this had consistent resolutions so I and other gamers can know what to expect when going into situations. Thanks.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Bossak wrote: »
    I was playing in the arena today, and one match against a zaul team my boba was low on health but just killed someone, so he gained full protection. He was then killed by sith assassin directly attaching his health pool and proceeded to revive with full protection and health. This in my mind was already resolved to be WAI. However, in another arena match the same thing occurred where he gained full protection from defeating an enemy, but then zavage used his overpower attack to kill him. He then revived with no protection and just full health. So, I would like to know which outcome is the intended result and it would be nice if things like this had consistent resolutions so I and other gamers can know what to expect when going into situations. Thanks.

Zavage did 999999. It hit through protection then dmg.
    SA just avoids the protection.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.