Thrawn Zetas

Are they worth it? I've been testing various Thrawn teams and aside from Empire toons, I'm not seeing a point in using the zeta on his leader ability ... his unique seems to have potential tho. Not sure if anyone has made the investment yet.

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Are they worth it? I've been testing various Thrawn teams and aside from Empire toons, I'm not seeing a point in using the zeta on his leader ability ... his unique seems to have potential tho. Not sure if anyone has made the investment yet.

Unique is def worth the zeta of running thrawn the counter chance and tenacity with tm gain and minus helpes fracture last longer
  • It seems like very few have insight on the value of a Thrawn zeta
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    It seems like very few have insight on the value of a Thrawn zeta

His unique is a must. His lead is obviously only applicable if you want to run his lead.
  • The AI is absolutely abysmal at using the extra cleanse ability that thrawn's leader skill provides empire toons, so right now until the AI is "fixed" his leader Zeta is a colossal waste of resources. The AI is apparently using the cleanse on every toon as soon as it is off cooldown, regardless of whether the toon has any debuffs or not, and effectively just wasting turns by doing (practically) nothing, do not invest in the Zeta lead at this time!
  • I don't get what everyone is talking about with the unique. Only for raids I geuss but for arena purpose not that good except the tenacity and counter increase but tm loss on fractured enemy doesn't do much for arena, also still requires empire for unique.
  • With un zeta unique everyone gains 15 tm and he loses 15 tm so zeta only removes tm from fractured enemy! Not that spectacular for arena anyeay
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    It seems like very few have insight on the value of a Thrawn zeta

His unique is a must. His lead is obviously only applicable if you want to run his lead.

Yeah that was the one I was thinking of, but I ended up using the zeta on someone else for now. I still haven't seen any consistency in how he uses Fracture in arena ..
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    The AI is absolutely abysmal at using the extra cleanse ability that thrawn's leader skill provides empire toons, so right now until the AI is "fixed" his leader Zeta is a colossal waste of resources. The AI is apparently using the cleanse on every toon as soon as it is off cooldown, regardless of whether the toon has any debuffs or not, and effectively just wasting turns by doing (practically) nothing, do not invest in the Zeta lead at this time!

I hope there's a fix, seems like a lot of people share this sentiment based on the chats I've seen in Line and other places.