Is Ezra better than b2 in a resistance team?

I can get Ezra to be around 220+ speed and b2 doesn't need speed. But most of the time b2 never gets a turn or when I need him it's too late and I lost. While I'm thinking with Ezra he can remove taunt and call in RT for the expose or r2 for a stun.

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    I have never heard of either B2 or Ezra on a Resistance Team. ;)
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Antares wrote: »
    I have never heard of either B2 or Ezra on a Resistance Team. ;)

Well from all the resistance teams on my shard b2 used heavily.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    do you mean r2d2?
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    My guess is b2 is there to remove tenacity up from the likes of Rex/Yoda. Cuz once Rex puts that up, it's game over for resistance. But it is still a weird setup...
  • I think characters outside he resistance faction need to have an aoe or ability to expose in order to work well. I think you'd want the extra aoe in order to an exposed character who may be hiding behind stealth or a taunt
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »
    My guess is b2 is there to remove tenacity up from the likes of Rex/Yoda. Cuz once Rex puts that up, it's game over for resistance. But it is still a weird setup...

I'm sure this is it. B2 is essentially the anti-Rex toon. He's good against Jedi as well.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I think characters outside he resistance faction need to have an aoe or ability to expose in order to work well. I think you'd want the extra aoe in order to an exposed character who may be hiding behind stealth or a taunt

I don't know if people still use him for Resistance but Darth Sidious fits that criteria
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    I think characters outside he resistance faction need to have an aoe or ability to expose in order to work well. I think you'd want the extra aoe in order to an exposed character who may be hiding behind stealth or a taunt

I don't know if people still use him for Resistance but Darth Sidious fits that criteria

My problem is he crits making the enemies go faster and makes Kenobi taunt.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    what would ezra bring to the table to even consider replacing b2? Sure, he does more dmg, but that's about it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    what would ezra bring to the table to even consider replacing b2? Sure, he does more dmg, but that's about it.

Dispell plus I can choose to assist so r2 could stun or RT could expose.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Dispell plus I can choose to assist so r2 could stun or RT could expose.

yea, i read the OP lol. i just wouldn't consider those really beneficial for a resistance team. B2 is a far better dispeler and that selectable assist is not really worth it compared to being able to aoe dispel frequently.
    Save water, drink champagne!