Ackbar & Han

Hey so with the new update would the team below work well? I know its hard to say so early but this is my plan anyway.

Ackbar (L), Han, QGJ, Rey, Lumi

I didnt farm Poe or many others that are great in the current meta as Im F2P and just concentrated on what I had and characters I liked until the meta changed.

I was using: 5* Phasma (L), 7* Sid, 6*Lumi, 6* Ren, 6*Fives

But I have farmed 4* Ackbar, 4* QGJ, nearly have rey unlocked (8more shards) so the above team may be obtainable fairly soon.

I also have a 5* Luke and with Ackbar as lead giving him +23 speed it will bring Luke up to 137 speed and with Han giving turnmeter on his taunt (who is turn 7) will Luke be viable? If so would a 4* Rey be better than a 6* Luke in this setup?

Thanks all

Replies

• Options
    Decent team, but might be better teams out there, leia instead or Rey (but not farmable) and rebel scout instead of QGJ then you would be able to take advantage of Akbar speed bonus

Or use QGJ at leader cause his speed bonus will supposedly be available to all chars at level 80
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Yeh Leia and HRS would be ideal...but I already have Rey and QGJ will be farmed so there is always the option of using him as leader later keeping my options open.

With Hans turn meter gain Im not sure how useful the HRS speed advantage will be over QGJ who is overall a better toon with the ability to remove a taunt, and +75% assist damage. If HRS was in GW shipments I'd definitely go for him but as he is competing with QGJ im not so sure...maybe after ive 5 or 6* him.

Do you think Luke or Rey? Cheers for the reply.
  • Options
    I'd drop Lumi for Luke honestly...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »

i'm torn .. I love lumi for the healing, and she does good damage, but Luke is a heavier hitter, I want to try it out but I for right now I have lumi at 7 so she's in it for now
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Daprosy
    90 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »

yeh luke would be much better if he was assisting QGJ too...I wanted to farm Mace in cantina however haha

I may be better going with QGJ (L), Lumi, Sid, Rey, Eith Koth
    and then when I unlock Yoda he could go instead of Koth...gues I'll have to wait and see
    Post edited by Daprosy on
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thinking about it more, you need to get Rey up higher than 4* before she is viable. She'd be my first target and an easy kill. The thing with Lumi is how the AI would try to run her and there are lots of Sids and Kylos to block the heal. Then, you already have a heal in Akbar which is more consistent by the AI. Sid puts up dots, Ackbar takes 'em down.

With Ackbar running lead, I'd get in Han and Luke somehow and bring in Rey later.
    Post edited by Ello_Asty on
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Sounds like a good squad. Ackbar work well with Rey for sure. I'd try to get Hoth Scout when you finish QGJ. I think he is technically the 2nd fastest character in the game with Ackbar at lead (after Leia)