Assists getting countered bug

Aero
2972 posts Member
Ok, this is a pretty interesting one that is mostly focused around First Order Stormtrooper with a zeta under a Phasma lead. If character A takes a turn and attacks, then calls FOST to assist who calls character A to assist, character A will get countered for the original attack and the assist.

This is especially problematic when you put a double attack character in the mix like First Order TIE Pilot. I wish I recorded it, but FOTP used his basic to hit twice, then called FOST to assist which triggered FOTP to assist that. So FOTP did 4 attacks and was countered 4 times when he should have only been countered twice.

Replies

• Happens to Ezra as well where his skill 'watch and learn' states he calls to assist another character and then he assists that character. As this is an assist it should not be countered yet it is.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    @Aero haven't you been using fo forever? I saw this when phasma first came out even after the assist counter change.
    Same thing can happen with 5's/qgj assist calls if they call Aalya and she calls them to assist her.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    @Aero haven't you been using fo forever? I saw this when phasma first came out even after the assist counter change.
    Same thing can happen with 5's/qgj assist calls if they call Aalya and she calls them to assist her.

I have been, and I should have noticed it earlier. Probably noticing it more often due to how popular GK has become, my arena shard has finally switched to pretty much everyone with him opposed to Zaul.
  • I hope the devs can look at this bug quickly. Nothing is worse then getting Fotp nuked by DN because he countered 4 times.