Pao's Zeta

PartyBoyGriff
179 posts Member
edited June 2017
Gain 5% TM when a rebel ally uses a basic attack.

Does he have a chance at 25% TM when Sabine hits 5 times?

What about 15% for Leia or from Pao's own basic?

Replies

• PartyBoyGriff
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Or 55% TM from Ahsoka Fulcrum on an 11 hit attack? If so that would be crazy and make Pao viable.
  • Or 55% TM from Ahsoka Fulcrum on an 11 hit attack? If so that would be crazy and make Pao viable.

nope that's not a basic ability.
  • Oh yeah. But the other ones would work right?
  • Ackbar lead with Bistan. A lot of extra turns.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    THERE IS NO SETUP where Pao is even close to not being utter ****. He's not the worst character only because we have Mob Enforcer

Break the mold. Think outside the box. Be unique ;)
  • Pao for the win!!
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Pao is useful in certain HAAT squads, to be fair.
  • Arloth
    17 posts Member
    Well this is just theorycrafting but it doesnt seem to bad. Think of this team and i very highly think that he will be devastating. A toon that hits 3 times and have offenae up most of the time just think.

Admiral Ackbar(lead), bistan, sthan or scarif rebel pathfinder, bodhi and pao.

The idea is to have as much rebel that has non-damaging specials chances to reduce pao's cooldowns and make him deal faster damage by gaining advantage of ackbar lead ability or have many basic attack. We need to test it out which way will be better.

Bodhi with very high speed i think will keep toons with offense up with his unique most of the time. And there you have rebels which can out debuffs on enemy pao, bodhi and bistan mainly.

Now think about pao he has offense up, so he has a buff, enemy has debuff then when he attacks thanks to his basic omega he will hit 3 times!!! With all the team making him faster and reducing cooldowns pretty fast. He will be the highest damage dealer in the party with this setup.
  • Arloth wrote: »
    He will be the highest damage dealer in the party with this setup.

Not that hard to hit more than 1 dmg
    This deal is getting worse all the time!
  • Matheas wrote: »
    Arloth wrote: »
    He will be the highest damage dealer in the party with this setup.

Not that hard to hit more than 1 dmg

Lol his basic is 3 x 2k. With Offense it is 3 x 3k, aka 9k. Wedge does 10k with Defence Down.
  • PartyBoyGriff
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Lol his basic is 3 x 2k. With Offense it is 3 x 3k, aka 9k. Wedge does 10k with Defence Down.[/quote]

Pao also gives defense down. So I think the goal is to have Pao attack constantly while having offense up and the opponent having defence down.

Maybe rancor team with Jyn and Bistan?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Nerf Pao.
  • Got Paos Zeta. He is only gear 9 currently but scored the highest point total for any of my toons, (I have a maxed out sith team and Kylo), in the NAAT raid.
  • Matheas
    52 posts Member
    Got Paos Zeta. He is only gear 9 currently but scored the highest point total for any of my toons, (I have a maxed out sith team and Kylo), in the NAAT raid.

LIES! DECEPTION!
    This deal is getting worse all the time!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    UNLIMITED PAO-WAH!
  • There I was, squeezing out a chocolate dragon after a long night of drinking. I looked at my first wipe, lo and behold, that is where inspiration came for Pao's kit.
  • PartyBoyGriff
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    IMG_2051.png

Pao's Squad
    Post edited by PartyBoyGriff on
  • PartyBoyGriff
    179 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    IMG_2049.png
    Sith Squad
    Post edited by PartyBoyGriff on
  • Those were my top two teams in the latest NAAT Raid with Pao having the most damage overall.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Pao has a zeta

Talk about trying to polish a ****.....
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Lol did you just try to cut and paste an image from your email to here?
    You need to upload them to an image hosting site first like imgur.
  • Yeah but the link works.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Lol did you just try to cut and paste an image from your email to here?
    You need to upload them to an image hosting site first like imgur.

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Yeah it works...only for you...
  • Oh ****
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Yeah it works...only for you...

Now check it out. Stupid URL photos lol
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    hXdwEiJ.png

P4 haat. Only numbers crunch zeta'd.

That's close to the score I get on p4 with full zeta'd first order squad. Not too shabby.

With offense up, pao crits around 10k. His damage isn't as consistent as wedge's, but he still dishes out 25-30k when toppled.
    Gain 5% TM when a rebel ally uses a basic attack.

Does he have a chance at 25% TM when Sabine hits 5 times?

What about 15% for Leia or from Pao's own basic?

I doubt very much that he'll get more than 5% from his, or Sabine's basic. Since he only gets one cooldown for each attack(not each hit).