Ezra bugs

Byakuya
392 posts Member
edited June 2017
1.  Ezra's watch and learn:

1. Both attackers dont gain the 100% crit chance

2. Its not considered an attack, as it doesn't state deal physical or special damage and it triggers akbars leader ability, but enemys counter attack.

3. It states target ally attacks and ezra assists them, judging by wording, enemys should counter attack the target ally (assists cant be countered) but ezra takes the counter(s)

2. Flourish

When used on an enemy with forsight the attack is dodged and ezra doesnt gain 50% turn meter and cd-1. Ability states if enemy had no buffs ezra reduces cooldown by 1 and gains 50% turn meter which doesnt happen

Replies

• Options
    Foresight is a buff so..
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    It says unit gains 100% evasion then it expires so really your attack is evaded and there is no buffs. A guy was explaining forsight sounded pretty convincing.. could be wrong..
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    It says unit gains 100% evasion then it expires so really your attack is evaded and there is no buffs. A guy was explaining forsight sounded pretty convincing.. could be wrong..

A.) They had buffs when he first attacked; otherwise, he would always get the bonus because he removes all buffs
    B.) I want to interpret this as him getting the bonus if the attack lands. But it doesn't matter, becausr Foresight is a buff anyway.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    The only time foresight does not count as buff is when facing Baze. Normally buffs speed him up but that had him outspeeding zQGJ teams so the devs tweaked it.

Flourish versus Foresight is WAI.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @APX_919 ok thanks, i think that droid is drunk ^ but though it evades and expires so no buffs??
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    @APX_919 ok thanks, i think that droid is drunk ^ but though it evades and expires so no buffs??

Per the ability mechanics, flourish checks the target to see if buffs are present before the attack. If any buffs are present, you get just damage and dispel. It doesn't check after the damage goes through, otherwise this would be an amazing move against foresight