AI has the ability to cheat?

I've noticed that there are times, not often, where the AI seems to say "I can do what i want". Such as an Enemy Dooku attacking my Count Dooku, who, both before and after the attack, was not stunned nor dazed. He did have a few DOTs however. Or sometimes the AI uses a special before the alloted cooldown, or it doesn't seem to even cooldown.
These issues are few and far between, but I thought it good to report.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7257 posts Moderator
    Can you reiterate what your issue was with the Dookus?

As for cooldowns, make sure you are keeping proper track as and paying attention to the abilities of other team members to see if cooldowns or tm are being manipulated.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

As for cooldowns, make sure you are keeping proper track as and paying attention to the abilities of other team members to see if cooldowns or tm are being manipulated.

I generally keep good track of cooldown, but I'm not a master at it.

As for the Dooku issue, it went down as such
    My Count Dooku attacked another Count Dooku
    Enemy Dooku counters, and gets his turn meter
    Then he uses his basic, using up his turn and attacks my Dooku twice.
    However, my Dooku, clean of debuffs (minus a few DOT), stood there, and did not counter attack.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

However, my Dooku, clean of debuffs (minus a few DOT), stood there, and did not counter attack.

When you omega his basic it can't be countered
  • Rakim wrote: »

Neither Dooku(s?) Were omega'd.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Rakim wrote: »

Based on what you've just described it seems HIGHLY unlikely that his basic wasn't level 8 (omega).

Based on what you've just described it seems HIGHLY unlikely that his basic wasn't level 8 (omega).

The dooku wasn't high enouvh level gear nor level. It was a level 65 count dooku.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member

The dooku wasn't high enouvh level gear nor level. It was a level 65 count dooku.

Are you sure? If that's true then I have no idea what could have possibly happened

Are you sure? If that's true then I have no idea what could have possibly happened

I was playing GW, so I scouted the team beforehand.
  • Bump
  • crzydroid
    7257 posts Moderator
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Yea I posted this before but obviously it's not true because you didn't record it. It usually happens on 4x speed. I've had times in GW where the enemy team goes a whole 2 turns each and wrecking my team and can't even back out while doing so. The worst ones are when baze aoe's when he is the third turn after Biggs and wedge. A hero which usually is at 100 speed goes third? Mind you most wiggs are 225 speed at start on my server. So there's no tm bonus but attacks faster than my 245 dooku and murders my 78k nihilus with wedge and baze aoe.... also sith on sith teams. I always check the characters speed and 9times out of 10 they are usually about 20 speed slower than mine yet they attack twice more than I do and NO they are not stunned or slowed. Forget about zMaul against zMaul. All my attacks are dodged/reflected and the AI always scores a crit/stun. This game for you.

Baze gains 5% tm every time the enemy gains a buff. Is it enemy Wiggs or yours? If enemy, he could be called to assist and then would gain additional tm from Wedge lead.
  • I play on 2x speed, but at the time I played on normal speed ^^'