A polite request

Optimus11
254 posts Member
edited June 2017
Dear Devs and especially @CG_TopHat
I Love Thrwan, his toon, looks amazing and has amazing kit.
Would it be possible , in any way to disable his Maneuver on Defense, either completely, or allowing us to choose to disable it on defense?
He will literally cleanse himself and all empire toons will just waste turns needlessly with one dot on themselves.
I would love to be able to leave him as leader overnight after i claimed the #1 spot for my payout. however, my shardmates shown me just how easy it is to wipe him out even on auto, when he is a leader.
Please consider that.
Much appreciated
and thank you for releasing him.

Replies

• Options
    Man - everyone has been screaming for an empire cleanse capability....and now......what everyone demanded.......it's here lol. Rejoice faithful empire fans as you fall further in the ranks.....cleansed of all debuffs and chances of winning on D.... cleansed away.

Haha. But seriously every other toon that can cleanse will pop it at the 1st opportunity so why should empire be any different.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    Man - everyone has been screaming for an empire cleanse capability....and now......what everyone demanded.......it's here lol. Rejoice faithful empire fans as you fall further in the ranks.....cleansed of all debuffs and chances of winning on D.... cleansed away.

Haha. But seriously every other toon that can cleanse will pop it at the 1st opportunity so why should empire be any different.

I didn't. I wanted to be able to rid the triple cleanse of their buffs
  • Options

I didn't. I wanted to be able to rid the triple cleanse of their buffs

Lol that's easy solved
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

As an empire lover, I think people who screamed for cleanse were not smart.
    1. Empire does not cleanse. EVER. They should try
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.