ATF and Phoenix

judging on kit alone, ATF will fit well in a Phoenix team owing to the ridiculous number of buffs swimming around. In addition, she IS in Phoenix if Wookieepedia is accurate, so why no Phoenix tag?

I get that the entire team having a constant self cleanse, +30% Crit avoidance and health regen is a bit over the top but seriously she needs that Phoenix tag.

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Ahsoka was never a part of Phoenix Squad. She just provided information to them under her codename "Fulcrum".
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hera and the crew of the Ghost were called spectre 1-5. They joined up with Phoenix Squadron which already existed without them. So yeah I guess Ahsoka and a number of other rebels including commander Sato (sp?) Could argueably be given a phoenix tag. But I don't feel Ahsoka needs a phoenix tag any more than mon mothma or bail organa who worked with the rebels much the way as Ahsoka.
  • I would be okay with her gaining an Phoenix tag as long as she doesn't share her unique with the rest of squad, or receive their uniques.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    I would be okay with her gaining an Phoenix tag as long as she doesn't share her unique with the rest of squad, or receive their uniques.

You do realize it will change nothing then?
  • Lossberg wrote: »
    I would be okay with her gaining an Phoenix tag as long as she doesn't share her unique with the rest of squad, or receive their uniques.

You do realize it will change nothing then?

Yep, that was the point :)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ahsoka is immune to Damage Over Time effects and gains 30% Critical Avoidance. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on herself and loses 10% Health for each debuff dispelled, then recovers 5% Health for each buff on her. This Health Loss can't defeat Ahsoka.
    Can't lie, that's a unique worth sharing ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Squadron

under commanding officers Ahsoka is listed.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    According to that, Wedge and Rex are officers as well
  • Varlie wrote: »

We don't have old Rex or young Wedge.
  • Varlie wrote: »

We don't have old Rex or young Wedge.

Wedge is only older by 2 years circa battle of Yavin.
  • I like how people complain about Phoenix squad being crap yet are against making ATF Phoenix to help boost the squads viability overall.
  • You can say she gave info all you want, she spent the entire season 2 with them, fighting along side th until the end
  • I listened to the podcast where Jessie and Tophat discussed ATF and they said when they tried to work her into the Phoenix squad that the results were actually very poor when it went through their game balance team and she was better off without. You can still plug her in but it sounds like it's actually not a good idea to give her the Phoenix tag based on what they said.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Well because all of the characters are from A SPECIFIC POINT IN TIME we have the ATF when she was Fulcrum before she met PS
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • By some of your logic Farm Boy Luke should be a Jedi and Jedi Knight Anakin should be Empire and Sith.
  • poosalot wrote: »
    By some of your logic Farm Boy Luke should be a Jedi and Jedi Knight Anakin should be Empire and Sith.

And by my logic Wedge should be dead :wink:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    poosalot wrote: »
    By some of your logic Farm Boy Luke should be a Jedi and Jedi Knight Anakin should be Empire and Sith.

Um wedge survived... Biggs died in the space battle
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

Riffinator wrote: »

Yep, Wedge lived on quite a while after ANH. Going off that logic as well, Han, GK, Ben, Mace, Yoda, EP, Maul etc etc etc should be dead.
  • I'm really hoping Old Man Rex comes in to tie them all together with an alternate rebel leader ability. He has a very long history and deep ties with Ahsoka, took on a mentorship role with Ezra, and that resulted in a rivalry with Kanan which lead to a strong mutual respect.
    Hopefully his leader ability can address some of the weaknesses Phoenix Squad members face when not run under Hera. Likewise, his kit should have Fulcrum-specific synergy but also push players to use Phoenix allies.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Yep, Wedge lived on quite a while after ANH. Going off that logic as well, Han, GK, Ben, Mace, Yoda, EP, Maul etc etc etc should be dead.

Eh, all guys in orange pajamas are the same to me.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Eh, all guys in orange pajamas are the same to me.

no wonder you're struggling vs wiggs, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!

He was going to be in TFA but turned it down.