Looking ahead in SWGoH - Separatists, First Order & Resistance

So we know a new game mode is supposed to be coming soon, and rumors of Luke changes or additions are supposed to be coming in August I believe, but what else will the devs have in store for us to keep us all interested? Here are my thoughts - first a Separatist rework including a newly OP Grievous and a new Capital Ship, then the Resistance and First Order will get new toons heading up to The Last Jedi. Thoughts?

Here is my article on the topic - SWGoH Looking Ahead: Separatists, Resistance & First Order

Replies

• Sounds neat. I think Resistance and First Order are definitely going to be focused on with TLJ coming out. I just hope they don't give us old man Luke instead of Jedi Knight Luke. I think we will get a new Rey, plus Rose, and Snoke and his new bodyguard. Maybe an updated Phasma and Kylo?
  • ljcool110 wrote: »
    first a Separatist rework including a newly OP Grievous and a new Capital Ship

If that happened my dream would finally come true :)
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    ljcool110 wrote: »

You and me both, mate.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    i like pie
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    ljcool110 wrote: »

Right now I think a lot of us are building for what might be coming - exactly the point of the article. Many have GK at 7-stars and just need a challenge and right now there is little to challenge those at the top other than filling out the roster. These moves would force more roster depth, and thus create a demand to spend on under-used toons.