Resistance + R2 Squad Severely Over-powered + General Feedback

Welterweight
134 posts Member
edited June 2017
Along with the current frustrations to this game...R2 D2 and Resistance is just over-powered.

Even teams with 60-70 speed set mods have a chance at defending vs 80-90+ base speed mods on other team squads with "synergy".

Once exposes are landed (and rarely/never avoided) the Resistance team's attacks become an "infinite loop" and your team just sits there.

I'm quite fed up with this POS mechanic and along with everything else the way the game has been going (Phoenix to unlock Thrawn, etc), taking 1+ month to deal with obvious hackers on arena shard, this isn't looking good for you guys @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse , etc.

Make note of this. I speak in a volume of at least 20 or more here where we congregate and discuss these elements of the game.

I don't really see myself or the others lasting on this game. So I am not sure what your next strategy will be.

I'd appreciate if someone can communicate with me here or privately and actually be the face of accountability to the mass unhappiness in multitudes here.

I am sure that most reading this will agree also.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Resistance AI is awful on defense. They almost never attack exposed characters, which is why they fold once Poe is dead and they can't put out multiple exposes at once.

They're a good team, but definitely not great if you take defense into account.

As to them winning despite speed mods... uhh... good? Isn't that healthy for the game that fastest isn't always also bestest?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Only seen one of them reach the top 50 in my shard and they don't last very long. I can take them down with my clones plus R2 squad without taking any damage
  • Did you make two of these threads? Like I said on the other one, for a Zaul user to complain about Resistance being OP is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.