Nerfs are making me not want to spend another penny

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
The Poe nerf makes him useless. I hope it was an oversight and his speed will be brought back up to 143... Along with expose and tenacity reductions, he won't even be useful in GW.

I'm not a P2W player, but I've started putting 10$ a week to expedite my farming. If the character that most of this went towards is made useless, and I'm not somehow reimbursed, I will stop spending money. Plain and simple.

Also, after the update, I did not receive my QGJ shards when I purchased them this morning. Really disappointed right now.

Finally, I'm really okay if the devs want to balance characters to make room for other options. But we should be reimbursed for the effort we put in and be allowed to exchange for full cantina value (in this case)

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    l3end3r wrote: »
    The Poe nerf makes him useless. I hope it was an oversight and his speed will be brought back up to 143... Along with expose and tenacity reductions, he won't even be useful in GW.

I'm not a P2W player, but I've started putting 10$ a week to expedite my farming. If the character that most of this went towards is made useless, and I'm not somehow reimbursed, I will stop spending money. Plain and simple.

Also, after the update, I did not receive my QGJ shards when I purchased them this morning. Really disappointed right now.

Finally, I'm really okay if the devs want to balance characters to make room for other options. But we should be reimbursed for the effort we put in and be allowed to exchange for full cantina value (in this case)

The Poe nerf has been coming for a long time. Did you honestly think the devs would allow a first turn character to go and reduce entire enemy team by 25% turn meter plus taunt forever?
  • Poe was broken before. Now he's not. He's no longer a coin flip iWin button. Adapt.
  • Tak wrote: »

The Poe nerf has been coming for a long time. Did you honestly think the devs would allow a first turn character to go and reduce entire enemy team by 25% turn meter plus taunt forever?

Perhaps not, but this is overkill. My point is that like other games, players should get a full refund if the devs nerf a character you've been working on
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    moongod wrote: »
    Poe was broken before. Now he's not. He's no longer a coin flip iWin button. Adapt.

I will, but if my time/ money is not compensated, I will voice my frustration by not spending any more $. I hope others do the same. That's the only message I was trying to relay
  • l3end3r wrote: »

Don't take this the wrong way, but there has been so much discussion of the Poe issues that it's hard for me to imagine a situation in which the devs would not have made some adjustments to him.

He is still a good character, he just has a few counters now.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
    I will, but if my time/ money is not compensated, I will voice my frustration by not spending any more $. I hope others do the same. That's the only message I was trying to relay

Point taken. I'll gladly take my cantina tokens spent on him returned. B)
  • Nerfs happen. Welcome to gaming.
  • If you're on iOS you will have a better chance going through apple to get your refund than going through a developer.

$0.02
  • Rheen wrote: »

Don't take this the wrong way, but there has been so much discussion of the Poe issues that it's hard for me to imagine a situation in which the devs would not have made some adjustments to him.

He is still a good character, he just has a few counters now.

This isn't just for the Poe nerf. Anytime a character is nerfed, players should have the option to get a full compensation, like Hearthstone (for example, you get the cards full value when it is nerfed). If it's a bug fix, that's one thing. This is different.

Even with full compensation, players will still be behind, because many formulated their team around Poe and will have to rebuild multiple pieces, not just one character
    Seems fair, but that's after you return everything you won by playing Poe, right?
  • They can take my whole account if this is the way this games gonna go.
  • Eleiem wrote: »
    Seems fair, but that's after you return everything you won by playing Poe, right?

That logic doesn't work. I didn't cheat to get the character, I made a strategic decision based on the available information