Is zader worth it in arena?

I currently run
Ep (L)
Zylo
Vader
TFP
Royal Guard
And can place top 30 most of the time would a zader squad work well and who should I put in it?

Replies

• Options
    Hard to tell since we don't know what toons you have
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

Well I can farm a team based around him?
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/u/secretpeak971/collection/
    There ya go
  • Options
    Given the squad you run, and arena positioning, yeah. Zader lead would be a pretty solid jump over EP lead.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    With your current toons, zVader wouldn't be much of an upgrade from EP lead in arena. It would be big in raids, but that's a different boat.

If you want to transition to a zVader team, I suggest finishing up farming Sid and gearing him, Thrawn and Boba. If you run an offense heavy Empire team, there isn't much need for a tank. You will still be able to grab first place each day.

Forgot to mention gearing Nihilus. He is huge for zVader, even at 3*. His TM increase always hits the whole team since zVader, zSid and Boba stick DOTs.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    A good zVader team now runs SA to speed him up. Add a tank (RG or even SiT since you don't have ShT), your zKylo and a dispeller and you shoud be OK.

zVader(L), SA, zKylo, RG/SiT, DT/B2.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Since RG's an auto taunter, I'd scrap the potency cross mod for a protection one (EP lead grants empire allies 32% potency)
  • Options
    zVader (L), Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, Stormtrooper and Nihilus. A very solid team with tons of offense and very durable.
  • Options
    Rystarvz wrote: »
    zVader (L), Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper, Stormtrooper and Nihilus. A very solid team with tons of offense and very durable.

We're trying to help him with toons he has geared
  • Natsu5
    23 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If you have thrawn, Nihilus, GK, sith assassin and can lvl/gear them then this might be good

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pmseuc_P7JA

But looking at your roster, zader lead, zylo, palpatine, tie pilot and Royal Guard
  • Options
    Cheers guys very helpful
  • Options
    If you are going to zeta Vader. You're going to want to add SA.
  • Distavion
    112 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    A good zVader team now runs SA to speed him up. Add a tank (RG or even SiT since you don't have ShT), your zKylo and a dispeller and you shoud be OK.

zVader(L), SA, zKylo, RG/SiT, DT/B2.

Fast thrawn works too just beat Rex chaze triple cleanse with zader lead Dt Tarkin Thrawn and shoretfooper
  • Options
    I currently run
    Ep (L)
    Zylo
    Vader
    TFP
    Royal Guard
    And can place top 30 most of the time would a zader squad work well and who should I put in it?

What time is your payout? I'm trying to avoid people with the same payout but it seems everyone I attack is climbing when I am.