Arena Squad help

I am in the midst of a transition from a hybrid FO-Jedi squad to a full Jedi squad in arena once I get Qui-Gon his zeta. Here are my Jedi:
https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/?f=jedi
I was planning on running zQGJ (l), Anakin, Ahsoka, Yoda, and Kit until I can replace kit with someone better. Any advice? Recommendations on who I could replace kit with are appreciated. I like playing with him, but he'll hold me back in arena. I know Aayla is good; would there be a better fit for my team though?

Replies

• i would go with Aayla until you can get your hands on general kenobi. barriss is also another good option too. her zeta ability is really effective when it comes to crit-based teams like the rebels or first order.

im dont run a jedi team in arena nor do i ever plan on running a jedi team, but i hope that my advice is of some help considering ive played against a lot of formidable jedi teams.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Ezra, ezra and ezra.

seriously, such an easy farm too. ezra calls ani to assist and you're talking 30k+ damage under QGJ with the right mods.

Ashoka will also have to go once you get towards the top of the arena. I'm sure you like that synergy with ani but the truth is there's better alternatives.

Most top jedi teams run R2 as the 5th, considering no GK means no taunt = getting mashed on defence.