Can we have Jango Fett now?

Prev1
Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
edited June 2017
star-wars-jango-fett-sixth-scale-sideshow-feature-2149.jpg

I've been playing this game since launch and he's still not in the game. (I get it, we still don't have Jedi Luke and others. I'm not saying Jango OVER them.)

You devs have been saying you were going to do something big for the Separatists but have yet to accomplish said promise.

Have Jango usher in a Separatists faction pass as a Legendary or Marquee character. I don't care, just put him in the game. I have the money ready. I've HAD it ready.

You could also add Droideka like people are also wanting. Plus a Grevious re-work that is sorely needed.

Nothing but wins.

Edit: He would also help Bounty Hunter faction that people want addressed. Another win.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

  • Bounty hunters are actually surprisingly dangerous with good mods
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Pls stop asking for new characters. Stop giving devs ideas
  • I think jango could introduce an new raid for his shards. People have wanted a new raid for awhile, I propose a Geonosian Coliseum raid: each of the first three phases is against one of the creatures that Anakin, padme, and Obi-Wan fought in episode II. The final phase is Jango backed up by several B2 droids.
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I think jango could introduce an new raid for his shards. People have wanted a new raid for awhile, I propose a Geonosian Coliseum raid: each of the first three phases is against one of the creatures that Anakin, padme, and Obi-Wan fought in episode II. The final phase is Jango backed up by several B2 droids.

    So, Jedi and Galactic Republic required. Good idea!
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I think jango could introduce an new raid for his shards. People have wanted a new raid for awhile, I propose a Geonosian Coliseum raid: each of the first three phases is against one of the creatures that Anakin, padme, and Obi-Wan fought in episode II. The final phase is Jango backed up by several B2 droids.

    I like this idea.
  • to make him available like han solo or general kenobi would be very cool! i want him too sooo much! hes one of my favorite star wars character of all time, because hes such a badass
  • Not as bothered about Jango being added as some characters but I really like the idea of adding him/separatist faction pass along with drodeka and grevious rework. Would add some much needed diversity to the arena (hopefully)
  • Can the event be called Jango Unchained?
  • ExarTheKun
    2667 posts Member
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?
  • Riffinator
    2518 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boo
    3424 posts Member
    nskowyra wrote: »
    Pls stop asking for new characters. Stop giving devs ideas

    Ideas? why would you say such a thing about simple requests for actually well known and well liked toons to be in the game - while in the game currently we have nonsense like ugnaught and CUP?

    Jango would be a welcome addition to the game and would bolster the slow, but strong bounty hunter faction.
  • Can the event be called Jango Unchained?

    This is the best thing I've heard all day.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.
  • Riffinator
    2518 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?
  • Riffinator
    2518 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?

    Right but all characters are from A SPECIFIC POINT IN TIME so we have the clone wars Cody not ROTS Cody in the game
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator
    2518 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?

    You can tell from the HELMET
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?

    You can tell from the HELMET

    Go and watch Revenge of the Sith please, apparently you have no idea...
  • Riffinator
    2518 posts Member
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?

    You can tell from the HELMET

    Go and watch Revenge of the Sith please, apparently you have no idea...

    Go and watch Star Wars The Clone Wars please, apparently YOU have no idea.............
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Atlas1
    1709 posts Member
    "We know you really want droids fight back first, so you'll have to wait until that's over before we give you any more information that may or may not hint that Jango is coming this year." -probably CG.

    In all seriousness, where on earth is Jango? Just introduce him already and make him OP with bounty hunters that'll wreck triple cleanse teams.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boreas wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    We can have Django.. But I want them to sub in Jamie Foxx's face when he takes off his helmet.

    What about the Clones then?

    What about them? This is about Jango

    They are clones, they are identical, I hope you are aware of that.

    But we have the clones from the TV SHOW and Jango was from the MOVIES

    So are you trying to say that there were no clones in the movies? What exactly did you watch? If you did... Haven't you seen Cody for ex.?

    You can tell from the HELMET

    Go and watch Revenge of the Sith please, apparently you have no idea...

    Go and watch Star Wars The Clone Wars please, apparently YOU have no idea.............

    I think I understand where you're coming from. There is a confusing plot hole when it comes to cloning. Essentially all clones, even Boba, are clones of a non-mandolorian bounty hunter named Jango Fett. They are all essentially the same person (i.e. Jango) but different circumstances have attributed to many of them to develop different personalities and styles. It's just a part of the story...go with it.

    I think I don't understand where you're coming from, since what I asked there was not about personality, but physical appearance, it's also the same in the movies as it should be, so you're free to go with it wherever you want...
Sign In or Register to comment.