It's time to change leader, but who?

LordInuy
212 posts Member
hi guy
i Play a zader team and now i want to insert trhawn in my team.
I love play krennic and dt, it's funny, thrawn is the third, but the other 2?
I've zader, my current leader, i can farm tarkin (actually gear 9 maxed), shore is maxed gear but only 4*, palp and tfp maxed...who's better? who's the leader?

shore
zader
palp
tfp
tarkin

five for 2 place, vote please the better

I've 1 zeta i can give to dt, tarkin or thrawn? I think dt for krennic but i can remind him for the next is other is better

Replies

• LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Thanks, i read that but don't respond to my question, which leader is better? And who i give zeta before?
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    I don't use an empire team so I wouldn't know for sure, but I saw that post and figured I would share it here. If you don't have many good speed mods and your team constantly goes 2nd then maybe you should try Tarkin lead since he gives empire allies more speed. For your zeta DT is a safe bet since he's great for any empire team.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    I've some good mods (18, 17, 15 secondary speed) but i'm not sure to go first, io think to tarkin but the ability of krennic and thrawn attract me a lot, krennic for the ability block that can create sinergy with thrawn basic, thrawn for offence bonus, tm gain and maneuver.
  • Krennic is awesome, I only have him at five stars, but use him with DT, Shoretrooper, EP, and swap out the fifth spot between TFP and Thrawn. If you have Krennic at 7 stars I would definitely give him a shot, his Zeta gives protection recovery with critical, which would go well with Thrawn.

There was some one posting videos of Krennic, he was destroying other teams, but I think it was kind of mod dependant. I wouldn't use the Zeta on Tarkin, but I think Krennic and DT are pretty safe choices if you like their synergy.
  • Krennic is awesome, I only have him at five stars, but use him with DT, Shoretrooper, EP, and swap out the fifth spot between TFP and Thrawn. If you have Krennic at 7 stars I would definitely give him a shot, his Zeta gives protection recovery with critical, which would go well with Thrawn.

There was some one posting videos of Krennic, he was destroying other teams, but I think it was kind of mod dependant. I wouldn't use the Zeta on Tarkin, but I think Krennic and DT are pretty safe choices if you like their synergy.

you use krennic as lead? with zeta? also palp is a good lead..I'll have to do some testing, but I do not have nice mode for everyone.
    My krennic is 4*, near to 5 (next week). I usually play zoba and it's difficoult give up him
    I was thinking of testing zader lead krennic death zoba and thrawn or krennic lead death thrawn zoba and palp/vader/shore(i don't love him)
  • LordInuy wrote: »
    Krennic is awesome, I only have him at five stars, but use him with DT, Shoretrooper, EP, and swap out the fifth spot between TFP and Thrawn. If you have Krennic at 7 stars I would definitely give him a shot, his Zeta gives protection recovery with critical, which would go well with Thrawn.

you use krennic as lead? with zeta? also palp is a good lead..I'll have to do some testing, but I do not have nice mode for everyone.
    My krennic is 4*, near to 5 (next week). I usually play zoba and it's difficoult give up him
    I was thinking of testing zader lead krennic death zoba and thrawn or krennic lead death thrawn zoba and palp/vader/shore(i don't love him)

Sorry, I should have specified I use that team in GW. I don't have his lead Zeta'd. Currently working in Zeta's for my FO arena team, but Krennic after that. If you don't have him at 7 stars I would not use him. I'd go with Zader or Thrawn depending on who you fight in arena.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    what do you think about zoba lead with krennic death thrawn and shore/vader/tarkin?
  • I used Boba for a bit before I got Phasma Zeta'd, but if you're running all Empire you might want an Empire leader. Also, if Krennic is only 4 stars you probably want to wait to use him in arena. Although I guess if he's geared up and you have DT's zeta it might work.

Again, it's really about which teams you fight. I'd try a rotating a few leaders around. If there's alot of debuffs slowing you down than Thrawn might be good, although I'm told he doesn't work with the AI very well. Zader can work with the right company though, and would complement your Zoba.
  • Here's a link to a discussion on the empire thread about Krennic, thought it might be helpful. The link is to the most recent page, but there's alot of useful information and they are probably the best people to ask specific questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/41302/the-galactic-empire-players-discussion#latest
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    thanks guys
  • @LordInuy i LOVE my thrawn lead. i have his unique zeta. but with his combo with shore and DT is awesome. if i had krennic he would be an easy replace for vader. and ep is always good. im in a Dec 15 shard here is my team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/liamthewise/
    also i heard tarkin does pretty well in the group also.
  • @LordInuy i LOVE my thrawn lead. i have his unique zeta. but with his combo with shore and DT is awesome. if i had krennic he would be an easy replace for vader. and ep is always good. im in a Dec 15 shard here is my team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/liamthewise/
    also i heard tarkin does pretty well in the group also.

thx for your experience, I'm in february 2016 shard, i'm the only zader team player in top 20 (also in top50 but i'm not sure), i hate chaze and i want to play empire team because is funny.
    My shard it's triple cleanse full and i find a team can beat their without no more problem

this is my rooster...https://swgoh.gg/u/lordinuy/...i farm thrawn cause i want to insert him, empire is the funnyest team i play for a long time
  • another question, 255 speed on thrawn, it's necessary that speed?
    when I move my mode for thrawn can i arrive to near 240, dt 215, krennic 212, zader 205 and zoba 214...it's good speed or need some improvment?
  • ive read/heard some ppl like to slow thrawn down so his fracture last longer. but i like to try to get out infront and apply fracture first. imo speed on him helps his AI. i still cant go first against zaul leads bc of the tm and zqgj leads yoda always goes first. i have pretty much zero chance of winning vs an awesome modded triple cleanse. i cant break the top ten. im hoping once i can gear and star up DT it will help.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    the best team i played against triple cleanse was zader zoba nihilus (without zeta) dt (very speedy, 233) and krennic...if zoba ab chirrut when i play it can beat that team without he can play any cleanse...after i zetad nihilus i must find a substitute for him cause he's ability make rex and chirryt cleanse before i can cooldown increse them. With that team I could do first, but now i can't beat good modded triple cleanse