My First Zeta (Zader or wait?)

IgneoMorte
253 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hello Fellow SW:GoH players,

I will be getting my first Zeta soon (currently 13/20).

My plan is to give my Zeta to Vader for Raids.

However, I am extremely hesitant to do so, as I run EP as my arena squad leader. My squad is EP (Lead), Vader, Sid, Maul, and DN. (All are G10 or G11.)

As my leader, I would love to see him get a Zeta. (I am aware of the many posts on this issue, both positive and negative.)

I currently rank between 110 and 75 daily, mostly ending below 100 at payout.
(I'm not going to Zeta Maul because my shard is overrun by Rex+Chaze Squads. Also, I've seen Zauls as far down as 76 on my shard. I also do not have Sith Trooper or Sith Assassin anywhere near arena viable.)

Should I use my first Zeta on Vader, or hold out for EP to hopefully get a Zeta ability?

PS: This is my first ever post on the forums. So, my appoligies if anything is wrong. Feel free to let me know.

Thank you,

Igneo Morte

Replies

• Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    My first Zeta went to Vader. I'm on a launch shard and I'm mostly free to play. I think I've only spent about $150 on this game.

I was constantly battling to stay just under 100 in Arena and did so-so damage in raids.

Once I put the Zeta on him I've gone all the way up to Rank 33 and now doing top 3 raid damage.

But my squad is

zVader
    Emperor
    zBoba (just gave him Zeta last Friday)
    Shoretrooper
    Tie Fighter Pilot

All Maxed out in gear, level 85, 7 star.

Edit: I reached 33 WITHOUT the Zeta on Boba. It just helps me now stay around there without falling too much on defense. Currently just working on better mods on all of my squad. But the Zeta on Fett is AWESOME in Galactic War.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Well based on the latest updates I wouldn't expect any early information on whether he gets a zeta in the next one, it is bound to happen eventually but I doubt anyone knows when
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    My first Zeta went to Vader. I'm on a launch shard and I'm mostly free to play. I think I've only spent about $150 on this game.

I was constantly battling to stay just under 100 in Arena and did so-so damage in raids.

Once I put the Zeta on him I've gone all the way up to Rank 33 and now doing top 3 raid damage.

But my squad is

zVader
    Emperor
    Shoretrooper
    Tie Fighter Pilot

Edit: I reached 33 WITHOUT the Zeta on Boba. It just helps me now stay around there without falling too much on defense. Currently just working on better mods on all of my squad. But the Zeta on Fett is AWESOME in Galactic War.

Thank you greatly for your input!

Would you recommend I swap out EP for Zader as my leader? (If I were to get Zader.)
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

But my squad is

zVader
    Emperor
    Shoretrooper
    Tie Fighter Pilot

Would you recommend I swap out EP for Zader as my leader? (If I were to get Zader.)

Hmmm...probably. The turn manipulation greatly increased my chances of victory. Plus the damage over time.

I was running Emperor lead until I put the Zeta on Vader.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

But my squad is

zVader
    Emperor
    Shoretrooper
    Tie Fighter Pilot

Hmmm...probably. The turn manipulation greatly increased my chances of victory. Plus the damage over time.

I was running Emperor lead until I put the Zeta on Vader.

Awesome! Thank you!
  • I would put on Maul
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Wait for Grievous' rework :)
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Or DN's unique too. I've zetaed him on this week, and he is worthy.