Who wants to see general krell as a character

Billdozer05
4 posts Member
edited June 2017

Who wants to see general krell as a character 18 votes

Yes Make general krell a new character!
66%
BooGank_KillerOldDakaNewBarberGebuttersnapsDarthSeriousMRoger15435Admiral_Wh1skersIlkhanHoHskull55kyp888Torin_WoodleBilldozer05 12 votes
No don't make general Krell a new character!
33%
USAmazingStyxxx808BoreasRiffinatorDarthGugelDedrickRogue 6 votes

Replies

• Yes Make general krell a new character!
    Perhaps he can be another leader of the clones sacrificing their health for advantage, and just like how he manipulated the clones under his command many he could manipulate turn meter of all clones and the cumulative total turn meter can be added to a specific character each turn
    maybe give him an Annihilate-like ability, but instead of a long cooldown, he has to sacrifice one of your allied clones to use it.
    I have no idea who he is, but he sounds very interesting
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs#
    4 armed alien Jedi with two staff lightsabers
    Yes, eventually.
    But he is a 2ba.jpg
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs#
    4 armed alien Jedi with two staff lightsabers

Thanks for the image, remembered now that he was from the clone wars TV series
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    A. He was a ****
    2. He wasn't really a good general
    D. How would they put him in? Light side, dark side?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Both his alignment and side (Republic/Seperatist, Jedi/?) is problematic. He would not be a good addition to the game.
    Riffinator wrote: »
    A. He was a ****

Dark, I'm pretty sure he turned sith (6/10)
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    A. He was a ****

Dark, I'm pretty sure he turned sith (6/10)

But he wasn't, he never truly turned. He was persuaded by the dark side but was killed before his decision
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
    My thoughts were originally were for the light side. Only because until his betrayal was uncovered he always claimed to be a Jedi and affiliated with the light side. Yes he was looking to join the separatists but never happened due to being shot by the clone he manipulated.

So my idea for him is keep him light side.

Basic: (skillful strike)deal physical damage to target enemy and have a 70% chance inflict ability block for 1 turn.

Special: (deceiver)( 3 turn cool down ) choose a enemy and ally and swap all of your ally's debuffs for the enemy's buffs. General krell gains turn meter equal to 10% / buff that is moved to your ally.

Special: ( Ravenous onslaught)( 5turn cool down) General Krell leaps in the middle of the enemy's party and strikes all with double bladed sabers. Deal special damage to all enemies with a 30% chance to "stagger" each character.
    Zeta: 60% chance to stagger each character,100% chance if the enemy is galactic republic.(4 turn cool down)

Leader:( the traitorous general) all galactic republic allies gain new ability (for the republic) upon activation the unit is knocked out sacrificing its self being told its for the greater good. General krell is then healed for 50% his max health, gains retribution for two turns, and refreshes the cool Down of ( ravenous onslaught)

Unique: (Used as my pawns) each time a galactic republic ally is knocked out, all other ally characters gain 50% turn meter.

Idea behind the kit.: I wanted to have General krell to have the betrayal and traitors feel like he did in the clone wars sacrificing his own men for his own gain. Also I wanted him to have a way of reducing all enemy's turn meter to 0 but yet have balance so that he is not overpowered, which is why I gave a 5 turn cool downtown "ravenous onslaught " but he can also sacrifice one of his ally's to refresh his cooldown. As long as he has an ally that can hit all enemy's while they have stagger they will have their turn meter reduced to zero.
    He can be very powerful, but at a cost to your allies/team

Let me know what you think of the kit interesting? Dose it march the general krell feel? Or is this too OP?
  • No don't make general Krell a new character!
    Nope. While he has a cool character concept, his alignment and very brief appearance would make his design problematic.

Plus I can think of at least a dozen characters deserving of a toon before him.