I tell you what we want, what we really really want

Replies

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Mastoraz wrote: »
    Cap increase absolutely not needed. Everything you guys ask for can be achieved without raising cap level just to make us grind more just to get in the same exact position we are now at 85 and be bored again.

You can't achieve Gear 12. So yeah i think we need a lvl cap. Thats part of the game. I don't know what you guys wanna do without a lvl cap increase?

Why? Is there a commandment out there that says that? They certainly can release Gear 12 and achieve it other means without having to raise the level cap. If the only way you can think of playing a game is to endlessly just keep grinding level cap increases, then I feel sorry for you.
  • Yesac wrote: »
    I really hope the lvl cap increase isn't for a while. My guild is close to finally defeating the HAAT, and the increase would essentially nerf it. I want the validation of months of working together before a nerf.

your guild will still be months ahead of the amount of difference that would make. i would think that about 75% of guilds can not complete HAAT. mine cant and i would love that little bit of help.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    So I'm just brainstorming here but...

-New gear released - we get new raid
    -Overhaul gear drops and and also gear requirements for all characters so that more gear useage is spread out then just a few pieces of gear required by 100 toons
    -Gear drop from raids is also overhauled as well as from dailies challenges
    -Gear shop opens, you can turn in abundant various gear towards more harder to get gear. As well as other means of acquiring gear.
    -Mock battles/Practice fighting opens - You can now fight each other in guilds, and rewatchable battles from anyone in guild to see. Cost is nothing, no rewards, its just mock, practice battle. You can also fight yourself by using only characters you have acquired. This enables making custom battles of your choosing.
    -Mods overhauled - Now you can pre-set mod templates on characters, no more swapping around endlessly mods as you use different characters. Also can now pick mods to reset all traits for a cost and re-apply new ones.
    -GvG - It has arrived, work together as a guild to claim top spot in our new GvG game mode
    -GW - You can now SIM battle the whole thing if you have beaten X amount of times, proving you can beat it easily
    -Bronzium - Can now SIM multiple at once
    -Zetas - Now you can remove one zeta from a character a month for a cost, due the constant shifting of characters introduced, reworked, etc.
    -Arena - You can now select different timezones for arena payout once every 6 months. Also, for a fee, you can now switch shards to join other friends that you were not able to be with when you started playing!
    -Ships - They suck, we know it, major overhaul coming. And more ships, more capitals, and zeta drop wont be force via ships anymore, you can now farm it from other means
    -Solo Raids - Yes, raids are coming that only you participate in. Use your entire arsenal of toons to defeat it for great rewards and exclusive new toons coming.
    -Live PvP - The ultimate battlefield separate from Arena. Now you can force opponents from any shard in a new Live PvP feature, including regular battles, and new seasonal battles that reward the best fighters as they climb rank globally.
    -Customizable characters - You can customize the looks of your characters from a list of many options that still fit into the "look" of the character.
    -Rework galore - Grevious, Jedis, Seperatist, Droids, Nightsisters, etc! Plus massive balancing and bug fixing.

Ok that is enough for now, but as you can see, so much can come into this game. And look....there was no need for any level cap. What?!? Yes, a game can expand and be enjoyable without level cap increases.

• Fixing the ticket tracker ???
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Before new content, fix ALL bugs.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    I want information and communication. Not, surprise! Gear Phoenix squad in a week to unlock Thrawn!

Totally agree with this. I don't want to have to guess if I'm preparing the right way for a new event.

Also, everything OP said is great. All of those things need to happen (not all at once, obviously). Priority 1 is the Jedi rework, ESPECIALLY Mace!!! Let the man get in the game he's been riding the bench far too long!

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    A level cap increase would suck balls. We already have a major credit crunch. This would add 0 to the game.

We need more stuff to do like new game modes, raids, more frequent events. Not a longer farm of the same stuff.

Lol. What credit crunch?

We need fixed content before new content.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member

-Overhaul gear drops and and also gear requirements for all characters so that more gear useage is spread out then just a few pieces of gear required by 100 toons
    -Gear shop opens, you can turn in abundant various gear towards more harder to get gear. As well as other means of acquiring gear.
    -Mock battles/Practice fighting opens - You can now fight each other in guilds, and rewatchable battles from anyone in guild to see. Cost is nothing, no rewards, its just mock, practice battle. You can also fight yourself by using only characters you have acquired. This enables making custom battles of your choosing.
    -Mods overhauled - Now you can pre-set mod templates on characters, no more swapping around endlessly mods as you use different characters. Also can now pick mods to reset all traits for a cost and re-apply new ones.
    -GvG - It has arrived, work together as a guild to claim top spot in our new GvG game mode
    -GW - You can now SIM battle the whole thing if you have beaten X amount of times, proving you can beat it easily
    -Zetas - Now you can remove one zeta from a character a month for a cost, due the constant shifting of characters introduced, reworked, etc.
    -Arena - You can now select different timezones for arena payout once every 6 months. Also, for a fee, you can now switch shards to join other friends that you were not able to be with when you started playing!
    -Ships - They suck, we know it, major overhaul coming. And more ships, more capitals, and zeta drop wont be force via ships anymore, you can now farm it from other means
    -Solo Raids - Yes, raids are coming that only you participate in. Use your entire arsenal of toons to defeat it for great rewards and exclusive new toons coming.
    -Live PvP - The ultimate battlefield separate from Arena. Now you can force opponents from any shard in a new Live PvP feature, including regular battles, and new seasonal battles that reward the best fighters as they climb rank globally.
    -Customizable characters - You can customize the looks of your characters from a list of many options that still fit into the "look" of the character.
    -Rework galore - Grevious, Jedis, Seperatist, Droids, Nightsisters, etc! Plus massive balancing and bug fixing.

Ok that is enough for now, but as you can see, so much can come into this game. And look....there was no need for any level cap. What?!? Yes, a game can expand and be enjoyable without level cap increases.

I love your ideas
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »
    A level cap increase would suck balls. We already have a major credit crunch. This would add 0 to the game.

We need more stuff to do like new game modes, raids, more frequent events. Not a longer farm of the same stuff.

Lol. What credit crunch?

We need fixed content before new content.

That's your opinion. Everyone should say what he really really want's

80m credits i have seems to say there is no credit crunch.. the opinion was simply wrong
  • iSqDl8M.png what credit crunch?
    Fix the ticket counter.
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • all I want is A Jedi Rework the Worst Part OF THIS GAME IS THAT IS THE STAR WARS STORY THERE IS NOT A SINGLE JEDI IN THIS GAME THAT COULD NOT TRASH KYLO REN BLINDFOLD WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND THERE BACK AND HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SINGLE TOON IN THE GAME. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg this just drives me nuts please make the Jedi Great (translation, great=better than Kylo Ren) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    all I want is A Jedi Rework the Worst Part OF THIS GAME IS THAT IS THE STAR WARS STORY THERE IS NOT A SINGLE JEDI IN THIS GAME THAT COULD NOT TRASH KYLO REN BLINDFOLD WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND THERE BACK AND HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SINGLE TOON IN THE GAME. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg this just drives me nuts please make the Jedi Great (translation, great=better than Kylo Ren) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi are already meta right now. They just need a few zetas, and Kenobi to be really strong, but they are right up there.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Worst title ever. Dumb song just got logged in to my head.

You forgot jedi faction pass with Mace, Plo koon and Kit Fisto reworked . The rest is accurate

And for the love of God no more song titles

Kit is fine maybe a zeta
  • GG rework and droideka also b1
  • How about the mysterious ship hardware "coming soon" (since release) And maybe ship battles, like a cantina type model. How about a Death Star raid for ships.... such a big addition to the game but really no content
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Hskull55 wrote: »

I love your ideas

Force Arena much? Lol
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »

I love your ideas

Force Arena much? Lol

No...actually Force Collection i play too which they could take some ideas.
  • It would be nice to see some of the things in there implemented in SWGOH. It makes ya realize how much more we could have in here
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    all I want is A Jedi Rework the Worst Part OF THIS GAME IS THAT IS THE STAR WARS STORY THERE IS NOT A SINGLE JEDI IN THIS GAME THAT COULD NOT TRASH KYLO REN BLINDFOLD WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND THERE BACK AND HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL SINGLE TOON IN THE GAME. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg this just drives me nuts please make the Jedi Great (translation, great=better than Kylo Ren) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylo Ren, the ultimate evil, he is so strong that he smashed the computer console in his moments of anger and there you go, the Lash Out ability was born, one of the most annoying things ingame. Add Outrage to it (the ability he used to strike a fearsome tree in the jungle), and the OPness of a toon is created.

Imagine what op char will come after SW:part8...when our still unnamed hero falls to the ground, and a soft summer breeze brings some grass on his face, a new ability in SWGoH will be born, that will outOP even Chaze themselves.

Lookin forward to new logical balance ! :smile:
  • kejmo wrote: »

Kylo Ren, the ultimate evil, he is so strong that he smashed the computer console in his moments of anger and there you go, the Lash Out ability was born, one of the most annoying things ingame. Add Outrage to it (the ability he used to strike a fearsome tree in the jungle), and the OPness of a toon is created.

Imagine what op char will come after SW:part8...when our still unnamed hero falls to the ground, and a soft summer breeze brings some grass on his face, a new ability in SWGoH will be born, that will outOP even Chaze themselves.

Lookin forward to new logical balance ! :smile:

I agree on so many levels i am not sure if it is funny or hilarious
  • No level cap and no gear increase.

What're you guys maxed on all fronts? The only people who have the right to voice their opinion on a level cap and gear increase are those who have maxed nearly every character and can score 5m+ on every phase of HAAT, and solo Rancor on auto.

Otherwise you're behind and shouldn't be proposing an increase.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    No level cap and no gear increase.

What're you guys maxed on all fronts? The only people who have the right to voice their opinion on a level cap and gear increase are those who have maxed nearly every character and can score 5m+ on every phase of HAAT, and solo Rancor on auto.

Yes and having something to work for like that would be fun and then we could do MORE damage on HAAT
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • @UltimateSeaDog the OP asked us what we want. Thats what i want. a good EP zeta. u can disagree and thats fine. :smile:

I understand that, but the point I'm trying to make is that EP, arguably the second best Empire toon after Thrawn, DOES NOT need a buff. ESPECIALLY AFTER A EMPIRE FACTION PASS.

You want to make a ultimate triple cleanse counter, I'm fine as I hate it myself (I use Chaze but not triple want to buff a decent toon, NO.
  • gdawg
    4 posts Member
    c3po
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    No level cap and no gear increase.

Yes and having something to work for like that would be fun and then we could do MORE damage on HAAT

Or gear up like everyone else.

The major thing that level caps impose is Arena.
    You force everyone to change for arena.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Want even meta report not 1 squad making up 75% of rank 1 squads