7 straight minutes of "some one is in a battle with you"

Ridiculous! Bug or was it just unlucky? Went front 1st to 3rd and zero I could do about it.
--Nud Stark--

Replies

• Ridiculous! Bug or was it just unlucky? Went front 1st to 3rd and zero I could do about it.

Happened to me also
  • Unlucky. Frustrating but It happens.
  • Well, I'm going to be honest, I milk the full 5 minute timer right before prizes, I start with 5m30s before payout. 7m maybe there's a slight delay after the opponent finishes as well? But I lock myself into battle for pretty much the entire usable 6 minutes before payout.

Not an ideal system, its been brought up a lot that your payout should be based on your highest rank rather than rank at a certain time even if rewards decreased a bit overall.
  • Ridiculous! Bug or was it just unlucky? Went front 1st to 3rd and zero I could do about it.

Most likely unlucky, you must be at a very competitive time zone for your leaderboard. :/ sorry mate
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • medetec wrote: »
    Well, I'm going to be honest, I milk the full 5 minute timer right before prizes, I start with 5m30s before payout. 7m maybe there's a slight delay after the opponent finishes as well? But I lock myself into battle for pretty much the entire usable 6 minutes before payout.

Not an ideal system, its been brought up a lot that your payout should be based on your highest rank rather than rank at a certain time even if rewards decreased a bit overall.

I try to do the same. Which is why I was hitting the buttons constantly for 7 straight minutes. That really ****! I even saw when I went to third and briefly thought "Finally its going to work" then someone was already in battle with me again!
    --Nud Stark--
    Well, I'm going to be honest, I milk the full 5 minute timer right before prizes, I start with 5m30s before payout. 7m maybe there's a slight delay after the opponent finishes as well? But I lock myself into battle for pretty much the entire usable 6 minutes before payout.

A bit decreased? I would think if highest spot placed would make it probably 50 or even like 30 crystals because there can be easily 10 people from a timezone who make #1 in arena in a 24 hour period, especially Northern American timezones. Would you accept even "just" 100 crystals for 1st place on highest spot achieved?
  • Wait until you are sitting at 4 and 1-3 are all in a battle with 10 minutes to go. One of them finally finishes, only now YOU are locked in a battle. Then you drop and are immediately locked in yet another battle. You can drop from 4 to the twenties and not be able to do anything about it.

I think this applies to most players and yes, I agree that PVP should be based upon your highest daily rank rather than your rank at 6PM, which makes the game difficult for players since this is a time of day where people are traveling home from work or eating dinner...