Game gets stuck on loading and I lose out on Energy

So j wanted to try the new event. The first one I did worked so I figured that I would try the other one being the training droid. I did not even get to the select an ally screen and the game froze. It was stuck on loading for fifteen minutes. I had to force quit and reenter but in the mean time I lost 20 energy. I tried again and lost another 20 energy. I never got to even the start of the battle.

The game should not spend the energy until the fight/battle has at least loaded. So in the end because of the game failed to load twice I lost 40 energy. It finally worked on the third try.

Please fix this.

Replies

• Options
    Same thing happened to me lost energy stuck on loading screen. A PLEASE fix this.
  • Options
    +1 for me on this. I can usually get through all of the ally & team select screens and I get stuck on the loading screen which is just before the first battle. I've lost at least 100 energy on this issue today. I really need the training remotes so I can level up my Jedi for tomorrow's event....
  • Options
    Add me to the list, I've lost 60 energy now and am figuring I need to reboot my iPad each time I finish the training remote event to prevent it from happening again. To top it off, I had just finished the event one time when the game had a forced restart, and when I checked my inventory, I never got the remotes for the event I'd just finished. So yes, please fix this ASAP.
    "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes." ~ Leia Organa
  • Options
    Same for me, lost 100 energy now, didn't realize it was happening at first and thought it was a Wifi connection issue, but this has happened at multiple locations and only when playing the Training Droid event.
  • Options
    Got the same issue. Lost over 100 energy so far. Please fix it. Need the darn druids.
  • Options
    Same thing for me lost 60 energy so far...I need them droids too! How about energy reimbursement EA? Please, energy wait on refill is already slow as it is.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I've lost out on energy and now I'm just sitting here waiting :(
  • Bossk
    89 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Biggest issue after the patch. I only play battles when it is really needed. We are lucky sim cards are pretty easy to farm. This makes it easier to finish battles without losing any energy.

5C hard keeps crashing and seems impossible to pass after the patch.
    Post edited by Bossk on
  • Options
    Same...the 'Training Droids Hunt' Event is broken. Last four times I've tried, it worked once...so intermittently it works. I am on IOS and the only way I can get off the Loading anomaly is to reinstall the App. Please fix! Need these droids!
  • Options
    RiffRaff wrote: »
    Same...the 'Training Droids Hunt' Event is broken. Last four times I've tried, it worked once...so intermittently it works. I am on IOS and the only way I can get off the Loading anomaly is to reinstall the App. Please fix! Need these droids!

You can buy them they are 30% off now.

Sorry
  • Options
    I filed a complaint to EA about it and they told me that there is no problem and it's PURELY down to me!! They don't give a hoot about the players, I have also lost 80 energy trying to get the Training Droid event to work. Of course they think they can release an update without any bugs and expect it all to be perfect. Why doesn't anybody in their "Concerns" team pick up on this? Why doesn't a moderator tell us that it's under investigation or are they just going to sit there and tell us that we're all liars despite being complete strangers and have supplied individual testimonies describing the exact same problem!!!!!
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    RiffRaff wrote: »

I've lost 80 energy points on that exact event also. Those event battles are the only ones that get stuck on loading. I really enjoy this game, but not being able to effectively play in special events is a bit of a drag, to say the least.
  • Options
    I lost 40 energy too on this very same issue. This is going to make me not want to play this game anymore.
  • Options
    Bump, same issue. Wish there was at least a comment from the mods that they were aware of it.
  • Options
    Ditto here... I wonder if it's still waiting for me to hit level 52?
  • Options
    Same thing here. Froze twise and i lost ONE TWO THREE FROUR FIVE SIX SEVEN!!! + THIRTEEN energy total!
  • Options
    wait...thats 40 energy!! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    4 times on 3 different networks I have lost energy (about 100 points in total) trying to load the new events
  • Options
    I lost 65 energy being stuck in the loadi g screen with same issue
  • Options
    Same issue. I'm out 40 so far from the training droid event. I can choose a team but then the loading screen of death pops up.
  • Options
    I too am constantly having the same issue. Select my ally, stuck on load. Restart game out 20 energy, at least twice a day since the event started. Hope they fix it soon, and some sort of reimbursement.
  • Options
    I have not been able to do ANY of the Events because of this issue. Not even restarting the app/iPad works. I only have this problem in Events and no where else in the game. My connection is stable, but it gets stuck on "Loading..." after I select an ally!
  • Options
    I am having the same issue as everyone else. The game freezes up when trying an event and I lose the energy. I contacted EA, and got a response that was pretty much "too bad, so sad". I can't believe the horrible customer service they have. Good thing you can still play without paying, because EA will never get another penny from me.
  • Options
    This is extremely frustrating. These droids are hard enough to get right now yet alone being jipped out of your energy. Lost 6 battles at 24 for each one. Total of 144
  • Options
    Mee too
  • Options
    This happened to me lots as well.
    When a game charges you real money for crystals that are then used to buy in-game energy,
    I think it's a crime.
    We've all been ripped off by the game and I think it's against the App Store policy.