Sim tickets in shipments?

So I see they are selling these sim tickets in shipments now, I'll be the first to predict they will take these from us soon with the only way to get them is spend 30 crystals to obtain. Jesus how else can they milk our money?

Replies

• Options
    I doubt it. People were complaining they didn't have enough and now the devs made a way to get more. Sims are only for impatient people who don't want to do the battle so them costing crystals isn't that bad.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    They need to add purple ability materials, I have 1.5k+ SIM cards, I'd trade those at a rate of 10:1 right now
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Fher wrote: »
    They need to add purple ability materials, I have 1.5k+ SIM cards, I'd trade those at a rate of 10:1 right now

+1 bazillion
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    So I see they are selling these sim tickets in shipments now, I'll be the first to predict they will take these from us soon with the only way to get them is spend 30 crystals to obtain. Jesus how else can they milk our money?

Relax, take it easy. They haven't done what you suggest yet you're acting as if they did. They actually provided something extra with this move, not taken away from us.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    I like they added it. Granted I don't need any as I have over 1.8k but I like them adding it for them people who don't refresh their energy and get the tickets.

But your complaining about them charging 30 crystals for them? I don't get it

People complain about packs cost. People complain about refresh cost. People complain about everything in this game that takes crystals, yet you get FREE crystals everyday from PvP. Exactly what do you all do with your free crystals that you can't spend crystals on anything?

If they gave everything in this game for free everyone then would be wanting stock in this game. I just don't get how everyone expects to get everything without spending money.

THEY GIVE YOU FREE DAILY CRYSTALS. FREAKING USE THEM.
  • Options
    Haha you guys kill me, they are giving us sooooo much. Really?????