Guild suggestion: Motd viewable from main screen

Rumpelstilzchen
1754 posts Member
edited June 2017
We need the message of the day created by leaders viewable on the main screen. Too easy to miss as is. Especially when there are special rules for a raid etc. Place it on the main screen and have it vanish after it is clicked away. Guild email from leaders would be good too.

Replies

• this is a game for fun. people already get annoyed by the in game popups. your going to cause people to leave guilds with this type of stuff. the less popups and information the better.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    holyjoe35 wrote: »
    this is a game for fun. people already get annoyed by the in game popups. your going to cause people to leave guilds with this type of stuff. the less popups and information the better.

In my opinion, If a message from the leader will make you leave a guild, then you aren't much of a team player. And most likely just coasting on the work others put in. "Gimme my rewards and leave me alone". Players like that ruin guilds.
  • I think a choice of font colors might do it, since members see it on the main (Leaders don't because it's there message) because the current color kinda gets lost. A really high contrast lime green might do it.
  • LiamTheWise
    366 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I think a choice of font colors might do it, since members see it on the main (Leaders don't because it's there message) because the current color kinda gets lost. A really high contrast lime green might do it.

Any better form of communication would be better. I cant get my guild to download apps for chat. what am i gonna do kick them all out. lol
    PM, Email, and i think maybe a popup when u enter the raid. i am personally having a heck of a time getting ppl to only do zero damage for 24hrs. running a guild is becoming a chore and i feel like a **** instead of it being fun for all
  • I think a choice of font colors might do it, since members see it on the main (Leaders don't because it's there message) because the current color kinda gets lost. A really high contrast lime green might do it.

Any better form of communication would be better. I cant get my guild to download apps for chat. what am i gonna do kick them all out. lol
    PM, Email, and i think maybe a popup when u enter the raid. i am personally having a heck of a time getting ppl to only do zero damage for 24hrs. running a guild is becoming a chore and i feel like a **** instead of it being fun for all

^^This +1000000000000
  • LiamTheWise
    366 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I saw someone had an idea of since the daily ticket tracker has been broke forever. ( I also heard that its a HUGE problem something that just cant be fixed) to just not worry about it and plug in a new message system with the tickets daily and weekly tallies.
    i also think it would be nice to be able to send or share photos. like at the end of your raid turn there is a share or photo post and it could go to a specific place in the guild or chat. so u wouldnt have to worry about what players could just post freely.
  • I saw someone had an idea of since the daily ticket tracker has been broke forever. ( I also heard that its a HUGE problem something that just cant be fixed) to just not worry about it and plug in a new message system with the tickets daily and weekly tallies.
    i also think it would be nice to be able to send or share photos. like at the end of your raid turn there is a share or photo post and it could go to a specific place in the guild or chat. so u wouldnt have to worry about what players could just post freely.

Discord offers text chat, voice, upload of images etc..