Wedge or Rex lead for GK/R2/Biggs/Wedge/Rex?

I'm trying to determine the balance between TM gain from taking crits to dishing them out. The 30% offense from a wedge lead only works for 3 of the 5 toons but ups the damage. Rex lead works for all 5 but does nothing for offense. Thoughts?
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Do you have Chirrut geared? I would take him over Rex under Wedge lead. He does great damage and he keeps people buffed.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Do you have Chirrut geared? I would take him over Rex under Wedge lead. He does great damage and he keeps people buffed.

Geared but not starred, only at 5*.
  • Yeah. I'd also take chirrut.... But in the line up you mentioned I'd go Rex lead.
  • You should probably use droids
  • JinSaotome wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Geared but not starred, only at 5*.

He works just fine at 5*
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    You should probably use droids

I'll be going back to that soon, now that I shook up the top 10 of my shard. They've all swapped mods and optimized brand new teams that aren't anti-droid. I spent 5 minutes moving some mods and ended up with a team in the top 3 to snag some crystals for a few weeks. I know you're not use to seeing me above your rank but don't worry, it'll only be for a little bit.