If credit/training event rewards won't be increased. We need the challenges every day.

KonaEhukai
116 posts Member
edited February 2016
Extremely upset about the lack of being able to earn a decent amount of either credits or training droids. We either need rewards that were in line with what they were before or they need to give us the credit and training droid challenges every day.

Replies

• I strongly agree. 8k Credits for 20 energy, come on?
  • I actually disagree (somewhat)....

The developers DRASTICALLY turned up the "Friction" (elements we must bypass that stop us from playing, completing, or enjoying aspects of the game) when they increased the level cap to 70.... since the increase was NOT accompanied by an increase in non-paying abilities to aid in bypassing the said friction..... more and more players are hitting a brick "wall".... this is NOT good for the game as a whole AT ALL. Therefore they shouldn't give us access to credits/droids earning techniques that are IN LINE with what they were when the level cap was 60..... they need to SURPASS previous levels to help us combat the friction!

*stepping off soapbox*
  • Saucin wrote: »
    I actually disagree (somewhat)....

The developers DRASTICALLY turned up the "Friction" (elements we must bypass that stop us from playing, completing, or enjoying aspects of the game) when they increased the level cap to 70.... since the increase was NOT accompanied by an increase in non-paying abilities to aid in bypassing the said friction..... more and more players are hitting a brick "wall".... this is NOT good for the game as a whole AT ALL. Therefore they shouldn't give us access to credits/droids earning techniques that are IN LINE with what they were when the level cap was 60..... they need to SURPASS previous levels to help us combat the friction!

*stepping off soapbox*

That was well said, my whole issue with the change was they said they ere bringing the rewards more in line with the game. Great! However, it's costing 150 - 170K to get one level on a character. I also have several characters that I cannot even level whatsoever because of the need to level my core group up every 2 days.

It cost me 1.8 million to get Kylo from level 1 to 67. If I got Kylo today, it would take 200 of the credit battles to get him leveled up assuming a 9k payout rate. That is equal to 2400 energy. This is a major issue.