Just wasted 40 Zeta

Prev1
Krayden_Phogg
1685 posts Member
edited June 2017
So I was leveling up DN's lead and I wasn't paying attention and I zeta'd his lead. 40 Zeta down the drain on a toon I never use. SMH
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    on the bright side its only 20.
  • Well then I'm writing CG a letter because I was at 47 Zeta and now I only have 7. They owe me 20 Zeta then.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Try using him as a leader maybe? he's a great leader
  • akajl11
    60 posts Member
    Did you zeta his unique as well? maybe thats where the other 20 went.
  • He is but he's only 4* and I use Lightside :(
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    He is but he's only 4* and I use Lightside :(

He's arena viable at 4*. Like very high level arena. Also everyone needs a dark and light side team in this game.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    He is but he's only 4* and I use Lightside :(

Nihlius is the rare exception to stars vs viability, He's great even without them. I say this because most companies have a policy that any in app purchases are final and they are not willing to reset or refund any in game currency used. (This has happened to me on quite a few games).
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Time to start farming Sith, then. DN-lead Sith teams are great for a lot of this game.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • DN is a beast for a sith team because it makes them heal with every hit but in arena maul makes the better leader thanks to someone on here I now do better
  • I have a sith squad that I use in GW and will meow be lead by DN. I know they can't unzeta him, but if his lead really only costs 20 Zeta then they owe me 20 Zeta because I went from 47 to 7.
  • I would contact customer support and see if they can help you out. They have the ability to add stuff to your account. They may be able to help you
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    I have a sith squad that I use in GW and will meow be lead by DN. I know they can't unzeta him, but if his lead really only costs 20 Zeta then they owe me 20 Zeta because I went from 47 to 7.

check to see if you maxed his unique ability as well because that can also be zeta'd
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have a sith squad that I use in GW and will meow be lead by DN. I know they can't unzeta him, but if his lead really only costs 20 Zeta then they owe me 20 Zeta because I went from 47 to 7.

zeta.png
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    Stop drinking and playing, it's 20.
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    DN lead makes the current Jedi Assault Battles a joke. Also he makes Dooku a beast. All round great character.
  • #1 spot in my shard is running Zeta Nihilus lead team. I'd say you didn't waste it, because you'll find a good use for him eventually.
  • I've been #1 in arena shard since late Feb and most of that time I have been running ZZDN. His zetas are actually really good and worth building a Sith team around them
  • Could be worse.

You could have 'intentionally' used 80 of them on a first order squad.

Only to discover that zaul & triple cleanse poo all over them anyway, with a grand total of 1 zeta across the two teams.
  • Showing me pictures of his zeta costing 20 doesn't help the fact that I went from 47 to 7 on one Zeta.
  • So what do you want us to do about it?

If you didn't also zeta his unique, and you're this sure it's a bug, contact customer service and ask them to help you.
  • Already did.
  • Osisiv
    172 posts Member
    I'm going to contact them too. I accidentally used 80 zetas on FO and need them back.
  • Hilarious
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Could be worse.

Only to discover that zaul & triple cleanse poo all over them anyway, with a grand total of 1 zeta across the two teams.

Or he could have used 20 on Chewbacca xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Healing for 150% damage done sounds more like a blessing. You have to expand your team's if you're looking to get characters worth having. I hate, HATE, rebels, but you bet you sweet apple I ranked them up for EP and the mood challenges!
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Could be worse.

Or he could have used 20 on Chewbacca xD

Best Zeta ever!
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Arcaver wrote: »
    Healing for 150% damage done sounds more like a blessing. You have to expand your team's if you're looking to get characters worth having. I hate, HATE, rebels, but you bet you sweet apple I ranked them up for EP and the mood challenges!

Yeah I was saving them for JKL. Like I said in opening post I'm the Dumb one who Zeta too fast, but losing the extra 20 hurts more. They're looking into it and it should be resolved by Monday. I was just venting at my dumb mistake but also mad they took 40.
  • He is but he's only 4* and I use Lightside :(

Train yourself to let go of the light side.
  • You won't regret building up a Dark Side team or two. They're a lot of fun to play
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu