380/381 light side

I've 3* every battle on light side table. Why is it still saying 380/381 battles?

Replies

• Options
    Because you missed one
  • Options
    Nope. Triple checked. All battles throughout entire light side table 3* Still says 380/381.
  • Options
    Me two...checked and rechecked still 380/381
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Check if you can sim every battle. Both Hard and Normal ones.

ÉDIT : and if there is one you can’t sim, do it again to 3* it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    oh man, that would bug the living heck out of me for sure. I'm not even joking.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Found it, it was on table 7 normal. Showed as 3* but couldn’t SIM it. Now done it reads 381/381.
  • Options
    I have the same problem but I checked all the battles, they are all 3 starred and they all sim as well, I even got the achievement bonus for completing all the Dark Side battles yet 380/381 remains displaced ... argh!

Any ideas?!?
  • Options
    Hi...Is it posiible to repeat each level how many times you need to reach *** when there is only 381 rounds? Without worries? It shows me 112/381 now, I played some levels twice. Will I reach 381 before completing all available levels, please?? I want complete all levels *** Thanks...
  • Options
    vonBronin wrote: »
    Hi...Is it posiible to repeat each level how many times you need to reach *** when there is only 381 rounds? Without worries? It shows me 112/381 now, I played some levels twice. Will I reach 381 before completing all available levels, please?? I want complete all levels *** Thanks...

381 is the total number of stars you can earn by 3* every node, not the amount of attempts you have left. You're fine.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Necro, necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.