lets nerd out about star wars

I would like to start a decently respectable discussion.

If Anakin and Darth Vader we're too different people which one of them would you think would win in a fight and why!

Aaaaaaand goooooo!

Replies

• In a straight lightsaber battle Anakin would win, Vader just doesn't have the agility Anakin does. Vader is far stronger in the force though and has mastered his control over it and his emotions. I'd probably go for Vader for that fact
  • If Anakin and Darth Vader had grown to the same age then Anakin would win. Anakin handles a lightsaber almost on par with even Yoda by the end of Episode 3. Since he didn't dismantle the Jedi order, he would have about 20 years more experience and training from the other masters.

Vader can barely kill Ben, and Ben was trying to get killed.
  • I agree. Anakin lost a ton of ability when he was put into the life support suit. Something I've seen discussed is supposedly, he lost a lot of power with the Force after all the damage his body sustained. This seems plausible since the midichlorins reside in the bloodstream and he would have a lower blood volume now.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I agree. Anakin lost a ton of ability when he was put into the life support suit. Something I've seen discussed is supposedly, he lost a lot of power with the Force after all the damage his body sustained. This seems plausible since the midichlorins reside in the bloodstream and he would have a lower blood volume now.
    -1 for invoking the cursed "M" word. :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.