Are they planning to improve the state of unique characters?

It bothers me that one of the highest attackers is Rey, who is using a stick. Mace Windu is mostly useless if he wasn't given a ship. Vader hits weaker than imperial troopers, might as well remove his lightsaber. Sith assassin is a bigger game changer than Vader and EP, combined. And assassin is tantamount to a foot soldier. Wedge's pistol hits for 40K+ but lightsabers hit like feathers (and they can actually deflect those!!). I can go on on this. I hope they can actually make a couple of repasses and make legendary characters feel truly legendary.

Replies

• Options
    So basically you're basing everything on the amount of damage, someone deals. That's a really cool story.

Can you tell me why isn't Rey in every team if she is so strong, but Baze who hits for 2-3k, Kenobi who hits for 4-5k, Rex who hits for 4-5k, are in there?
  • Options
    You
    So basically you're basing everything on the amount of damage, someone deals. That's a really cool story.

Can you tell me why isn't Rey in every team if she is so strong, but Baze who hits for 2-3k, Kenobi who hits for 4-5k, Rex who hits for 4-5k, are in there?

You're totally missing the point!! It's a pet peeve overall and Im basing my data on the swgoh.gg!! It's the appearance of it all.

And as you can see, I said, I can go on. Because everything that you said are all valid points as well!!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    You

You're totally missing the point!! It's a pet peeve overall and Im basing my data on the swgoh.gg!! It's the appearance of it all.

And as you can see, I said, I can go on. Because everything that you said are all valid points as well!!

It's a card game on holotables..
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's a holotable game. Don't think into accuracy too much.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Just wait till Rey gets a lightsaber...

Nerf you!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi