Chirrut bug

godgiven45
1093 posts Member
Chirrut had buff immunity from Anakin and 4 hots. Used QGJ's humbling blow cleared all the hots. Chirrut countered and healed almost to full health from red health. Chirrut was the last character alive so his unique should have given him 17% health steal plus his 10% natural health steal.
My opponents chirrut has 19k health so from red health to almost full means that he healed for at least 10k (most likely way more).
If my math is correct his counter attack would have to have hit for around 40k to get that much health steal
This is a huge deal. I always thought that there was a problem but just recently started paying attention to the numbers
Either his health steal is bugged or the hots (which were cleared by HB) continued to heal.
All I can say is BUG

Replies

• Watch ai with HoTs, they heal themselves when others take a turn too, not just their turn
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    If there was a zeta R2, he could have cleared the BI on a crit during the counter, then gained a new hot.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Nope chirrut was the only opponent left
    Everyone else was dead
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    Chirrut had buff immunity from Anakin and 4 hots. Used QGJ's humbling blow cleared all the hots. Chirrut countered and healed almost to full health from red health. Chirrut was the last character alive so his unique should have given him 17% health steal plus his 10% natural health steal.
    My opponents chirrut has 19k health so from red health to almost full means that he healed for at least 10k (most likely way more).
    If my math is correct his counter attack would have to have hit for around 40k to get that much health steal
    This is a huge deal. I always thought that there was a problem but just recently started paying attention to the numbers
    Either his health steal is bugged or the hots (which were cleared by HB) continued to heal.
    All I can say is BUG

He gets 17% health steal for each living ENEMY (double if empire enemies) not for each living ally.